PDA

View Full Version : what majic

LittleAl
12-14-2005, 12:53 PM
Angel,

you are majic to the eyes.. for those of you who haven't met her.. She's incredible... one of the most beautifullest women I have ever met.. She greeted me like an old friend, and when she hugged me.. I got an instant hardon.. damn, I wanted to kiss her so badly and was dying for her to allow me to suck her magnificant cock....
I discussed briefly about starring in her next video.. hopefully she will not forget me...

I can be reached here..... then maybe a wrap around hand job and let me swallow all youhave to offer me..

ciao

hugs and kisses

Al

FoxyAngel
12-21-2005, 11:44 PM
Al

I wouldn't forget you. I remember you well. you were on the far side like 3rd or 4th gentleman down and we discussed doing shoots together and you bought me a greygoose cosmopolitan. we talked for a bit. I remember the hug and didnt my girls just start do their numbers right there about the same time? I think we watched the show together? I hope you are well and we see each other again soon. perhaps after the holidays we can plan our shoot together. Kisses!

Angel

LittleAl
12-22-2005, 08:55 AM
Angel,

thank you.. you're sooo sweet! You actually did remember me!
I too remember the hug, I also remember the reaction my body was trembling and my cock was getting hard. Yes, you left an impression and then some.

Heck, I also enjoyed watching you and your playmate ( envy) I never played with myself in public like that before.. I just wished I would have cummed myself along with you.

Maybe we'll win an award ourselves someday.. but just being in your company is all the attention I need.

Yes, of course I am planning on atending your next party. I wouldn't miss it for the world. I am anamored by you. Just tell me when and where and I'll be there with bells on. :)

As far as the shoot is concerned, I'll start my diet and exercise regimine again right after Christmas... wanna have that six pack and a tighten ass upjust a bit for you:eek:

Well my dear,

Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you , your family and friends..!

Just for the record your girlfriend who wore the stilloutte h***** top was almost as beautiful and equally as delicious. Now I wouldn't mind being sandwiched between the two of you.

hugs and kisses

Al
:p