View Full Version : Date and info of Foxy Angel Christmas Party

FoxyAngel
12-05-2005, 07:18 PM
Here you go guys! I hope to meet some of you there.

http://foxyangel.com/mailings/christams-2005.html

Angel

LittleAl
12-06-2005, 11:32 AM
Angel,

Hi and thanks for the information, I have been eargerly anticipating this night and the possibility of you meeting and some of your friends.

I have visited Trixies before, just once and I was informed that night that special events occur with my favorite type of women.

I will probably just sit back enjoy the show and with a little luck get the opportunity to speak with yourself or one of your girlfriends.

Quick question! How do you feel about pasionate kisses?

That's something I truly enjoy, my ass is still a virgin but I would truly enjoy sucking the cock of a beautiful woman such as yourself..... I'll be dressed in all black... with a huge smile and hardon..... oh! can I say that...

see you on Monday

hopefully get a hug and kiss hello!

LittleAl aka Al
:p

FoxyAngel
12-10-2005, 12:37 AM
Be sure and come to me and introduce yourself.

Angel

LittleAl
12-10-2005, 08:57 AM
Angel,

I'll make that a priority.. ;)

In case you don't remember me, about a month ago or so, I sent you a photograph of myself and some friends on a cruise ship via abrother46@. Not that it matters, I am sure you receive thousands of photos, from your thousands of fans of which I am but one lost soul.

Well, I will certainly recognize you and if you desire you could always refresh your memory by checking your dumped e-mail for my attachment ...

No big deal however, because I will definitely introduce myself to you..

Thanks again, can't wait to meet you.

It's nice to meet new friend during the holiday season!

Is there any mistletoe hanging? ;)

cioa!

Hugs and Kisses

Al aka LittleAl :engel: :lipps:

Wingman
12-11-2005, 07:37 PM
Foxy -- Have fun at the party. Make sure you get some cute boy to help your evening go with a bang! Then post the juicy details here?!

FoxyAngel
12-22-2005, 12:09 AM
I did have a hot guy to help throw my party with a bang. Im pretty sure everyone in the club enjoyed our performance from the looks on their faces.

Angel

yosi
12-29-2005, 08:05 PM
thanx for the invitation dearest Foxy Angel.
pity I live too far away , on the other side of the globe.

A far away admirer of yours :-)

FoxyAngel
01-08-2006, 05:34 PM
Next party jan is 23 at Trixies in Hollywood again. Im looking forward to it and printing out flyers to send you of the evening events and entertainment. any questions you may have about the party in the meantime please email me angel@foxyangel.com

Angel