PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Please Foxy

harty
02-24-2003, 11:33 AM
Foxy I think you look fantastic. I need your help, can you give me any help as to any she males with a buitifull she cock like yours, here in cold england ??? PLEASE HELP ME

FoxyAngel
02-24-2003, 01:24 PM
I wish I could be of some kind of help to you but I am not familiar or know of any TS in England or outside the country for that matter. I hope to visit England or another country and see what they have to offer in shemale entertainment some time in my life.
Good luck to you.
Angel
oh, check out this link it may be some kind of help
http://mapage.noos.fr/gbabeuf
kisses

bemytop
02-24-2003, 03:05 PM
Foxy, aleic here. I am willing to sponsor a tour to london if you like

Cheers

FoxyAngel
02-24-2003, 04:07 PM
Sounds fun to me. I would definately be interested, However
I will be returning to Tampa, Houston, LA, San Diego, San Fransisco, Las Vegas and NY all by mid summer (july) on top of looking for a studio in my home area where I can get more creative with my own personal photo shoots before I can consider London.
I,d like to discuss it further our next time together if your offer still stands.
kisses
Angel

bemytop
02-25-2003, 01:10 PM
and to be honest europe is hard to touch during the summer anyways. August or September is a great time as the weather is still nice and plenty to do and see. I could set us up there for 10 days or so. Plenty of time for play with all your European friends.

Cheers

summersun
07-03-2004, 10:34 AM
All countries there are transsexual, except from greece. Most in i change country .