View Full Version : Hey Guys

FoxyAngel
11-03-2005, 11:09 PM
I gave Luna our mebmaster additions to the site yesterday evening. she should have them up for you by tomorrow. I finally got power back the night before. I am still without internet for awhile. gives me time to visit Cleo who has internet but no power. shes working on generator.

The Halloween party ofcourse was cancelled. we will be rescheduling sometime around mid december. I will be sure and keep you posted. I was so bummed. I was so looking forward to my first party.

I will be coming over Cleos and keep you posted on whats new until my own service is repaired.

Angel

Godzilla
11-04-2005, 01:36 AM
Welcome back.

Just got power back today too, but it keeps going back off. Wilma was definately a bitch.

Cleo
11-04-2005, 08:17 AM
Still on generator here. Filled up all fourteen five gallon gas cans yesterday so I'm good for another week.

I did see a truck with electric poles driving around my neighborhood yesterday so I guess I'm getting closer to having the three snapped ones between me and having power.

Hurricanes suck big green slimy donkey dicks.

scorpion
11-07-2005, 08:26 AM
hello. I hope evrything gonna bee normal four you soon. i have seen that the Hurricanes have hit you hard in your area.
I think you have wrong cleo. I think the hurricanes lick big slappy monky pussis.

:D
Its nice to hear that you are ok.
Scorpion

Cleo
11-07-2005, 08:37 AM
Angel got her internet back but it keeps on going down.

I'm still on generator power and backup ADSL.

I'm gues***g that be the end of this week I should have power again but who the fuck knows. In four days I get to go make another gas run which is always lots if fun in a Corvette, not.

Looking at the three snapped poles in my backyard I hope that the state hangs those in charge at FPL maintenance.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/custom/childrensfund/sfl-cfpl06nov06,0,1359372.story?track=mostemailedlink

I can think of a few places I would like to shove some broken poles and non of them would involve any lube. :D

FoxyAngel
11-09-2005, 10:48 PM
Hi Guys

Over Cleo's. she now has her power back. She is so happy. Im still without internet over my place. they said it could be up til the 22nd before its restored. I have DSL on the way so I should be back ****** for you guys soon. due to the power outage I updated last weeks action pics with some hot brazilian material shot exclusive for us. next week I will be adding the vids to the shoot that will give me time to get the material I shot myself for the following weeks addition.

Angel

Hugh Jarrod
11-10-2005, 10:31 PM
Hope all gets back on track for you soon, in Fla. Good to see you're doing well Foxy.

FoxyAngel
11-17-2005, 01:54 AM
it was rough. but now everything is back the way it used to be. I've got my next new model coming by tomorrow night to shoot her first solo sets.

I want to apologize to you guys for the mis information
in this post. I gave our WM 2 additions at once and without the internet connection was unable to check and see if they were added to the site. I now see that she has only posted 2 of the 3 action sets the first week of this Nov. She's not familiar with me doubling up. she " forgot" last weeks addition. I've started working on the next additions this evening and hope to have them finished before tomorrow nights shoot with Elyssa. She (WM) has been reminded of her delay (mistake). So... The action vids and the 3rd set of last weeks addition should be displayed by tomorrow evening. While Im shooting Elyssa she (WM) will be over to pick up this weeks addition and add them to the site ASAP. tomorrow... new Brazilian videos added and then the following day friday you should find the sites action menu pics updated once again with my own shot action content.

I will be back in front of the cam this weekend shooting off some new solo and action sets for next weeks addition.

I am working hard to get the site updated with healthy additions to make up for the neglect of the site during my hurricane absence.

Angel

Hugh Jarrod
11-17-2005, 01:59 AM
Glad to hear all is getting back to the way it was Angel.

FoxyAngel
11-17-2005, 03:06 PM
all 3 action sets are up now and the 3 action video for last week has been added to the site.

Angel

john69
11-22-2005, 03:46 PM
Very Lucky, it is those who are members in your web site!!!!

FoxyAngel
11-22-2005, 08:53 PM
My solo sets came out gorgeous. you guys will really love these. They will be up by wednesday evening.

I have some more action shoots lined up of myself when I return home next week.

Id like to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. Im off to Atlanta in the morning to spend the holiday with my family. I will be home again Sunday evening.

I will talk to you then guys!

Angel

tssucker639
11-23-2005, 11:40 PM
Thanks Angel for the HOT Pics. You are SOOOO Sexy. Hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving.

LittleAl
11-28-2005, 01:12 PM
Hi Angel,

I hope you enjoyed your trip. that your family is well and that you had a wonderful time..

But doing my ******** on you, I have experienced a whole new feeling of anxiety, You are as beautiful as you are sexy. My heart pounds with the anticipation of someday doing so. I have enjoyed the endeavor much more han you could imagine.. ***da got a crush on you..\\

I would be please to someday day soon, make your aquintance and kiss the hand of an "Angel' a "FoxyAngel"

Two thoughts.. I am curious as to what the theme will be for the gathering/ party at Trixies on the 12th?

Donwside, I hope like heck to be there . May have to work... I guess that was the second thing..my disappointment..if I could not make it.. :banghead: :) :p
I am not looking for sex, although, I would not rule it out... again sometime in the future.. I am going there to take advantage of the opportunity of meeting a special woman , a woman that someday I'll be able to care for. Beautiful, intelligent, classy and sexy... I cannot wait.... I would love to meet as many people as I can,, friends first.. that's my joy..

At the present, I am constantly counting down the days and minutes...counting the days when I have the opportunity to meet someone I admire as much as I do you.
I will do whatever is in my power to make it there..

hugs and kisses for now

LittleAl aka Al , Abrother..@