View Full Version : Foxy, stay top please

trany_socker
10-24-2005, 09:40 AM
Hi Foxy
I saw a lot of pressure on u lately to bottom, a lot of people ask u to bottom, a lot of pressure like the pool in this forum.

But before u response this invitation please hold on a second and think,
What makes u so different? what makes u special? what makes u unique?
The answer is so sample, it's because u r top all the time.

Thousands of T girls out there, and most of them r bottom, why u r the most famous? Why the registration in your site is the most expensive?
Because u have never been bottom, because u fuck the guys all the time, and this exactly what guys want to see.

Foxy, if u agree to bottom u well never earn any thing more than u already have, but u gonna lose, cos when u bottom u well be like the others, u well be another T girl, u well never be special or unique any more.

Please foxy, Ignore this false invitation, and continue fucking guys as much as u can.
Stay special foxy, stay unique, and don't be "another" tranny.

As long as u enjoy fucking, nothing can stop u, and no body can take your place in the "top".

We love as u r foxy, and we don't want to lose u, please Foxy don’t take that train, don’t go that way and don’t imitate these girls, because u r an example and they suppose to imitate u not the reverse.

Stay good, stay healthy and stay "top".

john69
10-25-2005, 04:38 AM
Stay TOP baby Foxy Angel!!!!

riffraff
11-05-2005, 07:46 PM
...that way we can keep on fucking you.

Diagram that sentence, Einstein!

scorpion
11-06-2005, 12:57 PM
I would love to bee fucked by foxy,woaw feeling her big nice cock inside mee shold bee real nice and feeling her when she coming. mmm what a dream

john69
11-08-2005, 12:50 PM
Apology riffraff !!!

riffraff
11-12-2005, 09:25 PM
"I'm too illiterate to make a clever retort, so I just say 'LOL' repeatedly and hope others find me totally hip.

Pity me, I'm such a hopeless loser.

Somebody just shoot me."

john69
11-15-2005, 04:35 PM
Apology For all people!!!!

FoxyAngel
11-17-2005, 03:18 AM
I am here to ensure you not to worry. I wont be bottoming any time soon. I will always be on TOP and faithful to those like you that appreciate my specialty and how I like to work it. I have no desire to give into those that have asked that of me. I thought it was pointless and rude to ask now that it has been mentioned. I have always felt love me the way I am or not at all. So... For those that do not know me...I am Tall, Beautiful, Busty, Blonde, well built, Big Cock Tranny that loves to use her cock on many mens mouths and asses. I enjoy fucking them in private! I enjoy fucking them in front of others! I enjoy fucking them in films! I enjoy fucking them in the pool! I enjoy fucking them in the rain!. I enjoy fucking them in hi heels! I enjoy fucking them long, hard and sweaty! I enjoy fucking men short and tall! I enjoy fucking many! you cant tie me down to just one! I am ***gle Sexy Sweet and Spoiled. I am..."get on your knees", "open your mouth","suck my cock", "bend the fuck over", "shut your mouth", "take it all","take it well" or "get the fuck out" kind of girl.
j/k but not really! :engel: get the picture?

Angel

riffraff
11-17-2005, 11:29 PM
...I thanks to let you know how response to be so much funny than John.

Oh, how approved me seeking...

Please kind yes yes pick me Angel and make mine favrite flavor.

Me can't go on without you fudge pac but but.

You love lifts us up where heart belong it is.

You love is like roller coaster go wow wow.

You love is like tidal wave like boom on beach.

Me love you long time, Angel.

I go love on bottom ya!

Me sorry so so, but you forgive, yes not?!?!?

How so say...sorry talk...and how!

riffraff
11-17-2005, 11:42 PM
...dat shit is whacked!

trany_socker
11-19-2005, 02:54 AM
thank's foxy and well come back
u love fucking men
and i love watching u do it
so keep enjoying yourself and us

kisses & huges

FoxyAngel
11-21-2005, 11:44 PM
I had fun answering that one btw.

Angel

LittleAl
11-22-2005, 08:31 AM
I personally have never been a bottom, but I would be pleased to have you be the one to break my virginity for me... :eek:

AS FAR AS PLEA***G YOU, THAT DO WOULD BE AN HONOR...

you recently received my photo.... via your e-mail... think blue eyes and a smile to die for...

love for now

little Al

;)

john69
11-22-2005, 03:48 PM
Very Lucky man!!

FloridaFunGuy50
11-22-2005, 04:50 PM
hey foxy, why dont u stay top and be a top for me ;)

respond to my email and tell me wut u think of my pics.

jakewestred
08-01-2006, 12:38 AM
Foxy,

I'm not trying to be clever or cheaky, so I apologize if this is how it sounds, but am I dreaming or did you do a video a long time ago with Ivana in which she topped you?

FoxyAngel
08-01-2006, 12:55 AM
Ill top anyone that has a nice tight for me. send pics to angel@foxyangel.com
even though I like to fuck your asses. I like to see the faces and bods when you send the pics.

Jake...I think we both had that same dream.

jakewestred
08-01-2006, 01:06 AM
Foxy,

Again apologies if this is too personal a question, but what don't like about being a bottom?

slavveboy4u
08-01-2006, 05:24 PM
Ms Foxy,

To be topped by You is a dream for me and is on the top of my list of things to do, You can top me when ever and wherever You desire just say the word and i will be there.

Yours always

FoxyAngel
08-01-2006, 05:31 PM
No Baby Sorry I am not a bottom.

Slaveboy your turn is cumming soon!

trent
02-06-2007, 07:57 AM
foxy angel you r a top and no one can take that away from u...you r the top shemale in my eyes and you r a goddess who deserves to get whatever she wants...you r right when u say men should be on their knees ready to suck u r cock and ready to take it up their ass...i have this fantasy of sucking on your cock for an hour and eating your ass out for another then you taking your big shemale cock and breaking my virgin ass out and while you r doing that your feet is mashing my face on the ground as i inhale your wonderful foot aroma, after your cum in my ass u let me clean your beautiful cock with my mouth until its rosy pink again...mmmmm i can taste your cum right now foxy please i want u to fuck me hard

trent slave lick

Bottom Boy
02-08-2007, 12:36 AM
Great answer, Foxy, you go, girl !! Can't wait for you to top me !! I promise to get on your knees, open my mouth, suck your cock, bend the fuck over, shut my mouth, take it all, & take it well !!

.....and *I* had fun answering this as well !!

pleeeesssse3
02-08-2007, 01:50 AM
Hey foxy sure would to suck that beautiful cock. cumming to florida friday,will, call you.

FoxyAngel
02-08-2007, 11:23 PM
Great reply yourself bottom boy.

Pleeeessse....Im ready when you are.

Trent...Thank you for your admiration. your fantasy sounds HOT. Let me know when you'd like to make it reality.