View Full Version : Meeting Foxy (my long quest)

Vader
10-20-2005, 02:52 AM
Here's my true experience, or lack thereof.

I first kind of realized I was attracted to t-girls about 6-7 years ago when there was an attractive one who posted an ad on Love @ AOL to meet people. It wasn't Foxy, but another girl in the area, who is actually still around.

Foxy, you may be able to refresh my memory on this, but I think you had a profile at that time also...not 100% sure in my memory. I may be mistaken, but I either replied to your AOL profile or somehow or another I got to your webpage, which was probably one of your very 1st (back in '98-'99).

I was really blown away by your appearance and it was my first time really looking or reading about a t-girl basically. Anyway, being in your general area, I sent you an email about meeting.

You replied back to give you a call the next afternoon. Kind of excited about going out with you and being 100% naive at the time, I was really looking forward to meeting you and going out or something that next day. (can I say naive again).

So I called and we were chatting a bit and then you hit me with what your time was valued at. Honestly, I was caught out of left field with that, and didn't know how to respond as I'd never been put in that position before. Anyway the conversation ended shortly thereafter, though on pleasant terms.

Well, that definately kind of pushed me back quite awhile in actually getting to meet you or any t-girl as I just wasn't use to that. From that day on, ********ing through the Internet, I realized exactly what the situation was and became alot less naive.

Long story short, down the road I tried contacting you a few times, but always seemed to get you when you were either busy with a photoshoot, oot or the days to meet just didn't work out for me, then I got involved with someone for a couple of years and that was that. Well, I'm not involved anymore and was glad to find your site on a search.

So when do I get to meet you Foxy girl? ;)

Still a Foxy admirer and wanna be oral slave,
Kern

ps....pm me about the female bodybuilder request you have ;)