View Full Version : Office Photo Shoot

Footsniffer
10-04-2005, 11:50 AM
Dear Angel,

I just saw the world's greatest photo set of you and I had to let you know just how much I enjoyed it. It was a shoot you did sitting at a desk, wearing a "little black dress", smoking a cigar, while under the desk a slave boy was smoking YOU! AWESOME!

I would have given anything to be that lucky dude. To watch you "jerk his chain" and choke him with your impressive "womanhood" was beyond compare. I've NEVER seen a set as arou***g as that one. It touched that spot inside me that I have a problem bringing out to people. GREAT JOB! I felt bad for the slave boy because at the end of the set he made the mistake of clo***g his mouth. He missed all the sweet cream you had to offer him. I hope you a least made him "clean those glasses". Anyway again, GREAT JOB!

One question, is that set available as a DVD. I'd love to see the movie and listen to you put him through his paces. If it is available can you tell me the title and where I can purchase it? If not please, please, please shoot it again as a movie. It's worth an Academy Award!

Love forever,
Footsniffer