PDA

View Full Version : Updates

paulsoli
02-22-2003, 02:42 PM
Wow, it's the 22nd and no February update yet...
I always love your content, but the updates get later and later each month. Will March's update be at the end of March?
Maybe your web guy needs to be reminded whom is paying who, or more help is needed.
Please keep it up and cumming!

FoxyAngel
02-23-2003, 10:53 AM
I dont know what to to say. Im starting to worry. Joey had left town the thursday before last and was supposed to be home this past thursday here it is sunday and I have not heard from him.
The Valentine Upddate has been ready to go ***ce the 11th. Joey was leaving on the 13th and did not have the time to update the site before he left. We are both partially at fault if I had given him the updates another day or 2 sooner we would not be having this discussion.
I will go ahead and put together march update and give it to you early in the month. I feel I atleast owe you that for your patience.
ksses
Angel

paulsoli
02-23-2003, 05:07 PM
Angel, you truly are!
Anyway, thanks for the response I wasn't sure how you would respond to my griping, and you demonstrated how you got your name. It makes me even more determined to meet you when I visit my old home state.
Let me know personally if you are looking for website help...it looks like you may need it. You have a good site and responsible people should be helping you.
Take care

FoxyAngel
02-24-2003, 02:46 PM
Hi there
thank you for your wonderful offer to help. It was me that misunderstood the day of his return. I thought it was from thursday to thursday but it was actually thursday to sunday (yesterday) He is definately home now and has already dropped by to get the update. He knows how important this is to me. I am sure he will not be sleeping until it is up.
My WM is very dear to me and very responsible as well. I couldnt run this site without him. I aplogize if making it seem like he was. it is so not the case. I was being true to my hair color when I misunderstood when he was to be returning home.
Kisses
Angel

paulsoli
02-24-2003, 02:54 PM
Excellent news!
I anxiously await the update, and I'm sure I am not alone.
Thanks for responding and I look forward to chatting in the future.
Take care Angel!