View Full Version : Bi or gay?

scorpion
09-12-2005, 06:52 PM
Hello Angel.
And al others on the board. Im gay and I have always been. ***ce about 6 years ago I meet a shemale four my first time in real life. It was real nice and I enjoy this meeting..after that I have been whit some more lady boys mostly asians and 2 euoropan and I have also have a relation whit 2 of them.
What confuse mee a little when I think about it is... Im not intressed of girls but shemales :wanking:
Many guys I have chatted whit in a swedich shemale chat are often bi or guys who never sucked a cock and should never go to bed whit a man.. but werry intressed of shemales.:confused:
Some of my gayfriends say: a shemale..maybee and some say NO
at least 2 of them should bee happy to and one of them have fucked whit one...I know I was there one of the times.
So I want to hear from you "Angel and alothers"
Is Im strange who can love whit a guy and a girl whit cock but dont one whit a pussy....I dont know.
But I know what im are and whaat I want and Im proud of it.
And I think you are werry beatiful Angel. :luving:

scorpion

riffraff
09-22-2005, 11:38 PM
Scorpion,

No, you're not "strange" for trying to love a girl with a cock and one without a pussy, as you say.

The first step is to stop trying to define yourself by what you think others may think of you, or what others expect of you.

And stop trying to categorize yourself as either "straight" or "gay."

Just follow your instincts (your heart) and pursue what makes you happy.

Be comfortable with yourself first and then (and ONLY then) you will be comfortable with others.

Best of luck to you.

Hugh Jarrod
09-23-2005, 04:01 AM
No you're not strange. You're a fucking freak! LOL just ***ding, all sounds good to me, you are what you are, you like what you like. That's all you gotta know.

Bel_Rozie
09-24-2005, 07:41 AM
(This is one half of the couple that is Bel_Rozie - dunc)

When I dated a Thai lady boy for a period of time I met and talked with numerous guys who, like me, were interested in the transgendered, most of whom were covert, and were aghast that I didn’t hide it from my friends and family. There is yet no common stereo-type for the wider world to identify such a particular branch of sexuality with, so the first judgment tends to be that you are gay. While certainly there are bound to be gay males who subscribe to this sexuality, there appears to be a large contingent of men who would otherwise identify as “straight”. My personal opinions on the wider idea of sexuality aside, this poses a social problem and those of us who have the understanding to only listen to the labels we accredit ourselves, and not those that others would impinge upon us, will have to learn to take the flak and attempt to educate where possible. There appears to be a distinct lack of resource for males who are attracted to transsexuals, and this site/board seems like a fun place for likeminded people to feel comfortable and enjoy their preference. Go Foxy!

In any case, I’m sure this site is not meant for too serious discussion, so I’ll stop there and simply welcome myself (and my girlfriend) to the board.

:-)

scorpion
09-25-2005, 04:31 PM
I love the answers... I love guys and girls whit cocks.. thats normal four mee. and I love it
scorpion