View Full Version : tell us more about thr game "find & fuck"

trany_socker
09-12-2005, 09:58 AM
hi angel
i stell waiting for your promise to tell us the very details about your fantastic game "find & fuck"
please, cant wait

FoxyAngel
09-19-2005, 06:49 PM
I will tell you more when I get home from NYC on friday.

Angel

trany_socker
09-20-2005, 12:21 PM
can i play with u and your gurls some other time?????
i will be very easy to find

trany_socker
10-02-2005, 11:09 AM
what's up baby
forgat or what????

a am stell waiting

FoxyAngel
10-04-2005, 01:36 AM
lets see. The game ofcourse was originally hide and seek when it was just us girls. I called a couple of toys over from my cell phone and with the boys there it became a game of find and fuck. We drew numbers to see who would seek first and wouldnt you know my lucky self drew the best number. all hiders were carrying 1 condom per hide the seeker carries the lube. the only rule was you couldnt leave the property. I counted to 50 slowly giving all boys and girls time to hide very well. The first place I looked was behind my jukebox and BAM there he was was. we will just call him by his initial E. well E didnt hide very well it was apparent he just wanted to get fucked. I actually saw his ass to the side while approaching the jukebox. E didnt know this at the time but it wasnt in his best interest to be found first. He was told to strip, drop to his knees work on my cock til it gets hard slide the condom from his pocket on my cock with his lips and then get on all fours and turn his ass towards me. I spotlighted his hole with my flashlight while I lubed up. I pumped his ass a few times then I pulled it out just when he was getting used to it. I told him to return to base til the next round and I went seeking for the next fuck with a flashlight in one hand and a stiff cock in the other.
the next place I looked was in my office. nothing in the closet. then I looked under the desk and BAM. M was there. M was told to strip get back under the desk open his mouth. I just needed a lil bit of his lips for I was still semi from fucking E's ass. Once again apply the condom with your lips and assume the position. M just got a little taste as well. He was told to return to base with E for the next round. I once again went looking for the next fuck. I then searched the bedrooms and found nothing. I went out back by the pool and spotted more prey behind the patio furniture. At this time we were in the eye of the hurricane. Im sure you all know thats the quietest part of the storm. It was wet out ofcourse but little wind and rain. I spotlighted this one while approaching. I could see the grin on his from across the pool. When I got over to where E2 was hiding. I told him to strip and have a seat on the patio chair. I needed his lips for a bit longer because I had went limp by the time I found him. Now E2 gives the best oral service of the 3. so Im glad I found them in the order that I did. E2 sucked me furiously and deeply in the soft wind and rain by the pool as E1 and M watched from base window. after a good job of sucking my cock E2 was told to apply the condom on me, turn the chair towards base and lay flat down on the chair. Once again I spotlighted the ass I was about to nail. then spotlighted E and M at base window to make sure they were watching. I put my cock slowly in E2 ass and layed down on him pushing his face into the chair. I then fucked his ass so hard I thought the chair we were on was going to go flying in the pool. E2s head came up and he started to scream like a bitch. I covered his mouth with one hand and his eyes with the other. his head was giving me the grip I needed to bust his anal walls wide open. I whispered in his ear to tighten his ass cheeks. as soon as they tightened around my cock. I shot my load up his ass so hard still with kung foo grip on his face. I got off the booty took off my condom placed it on the chair in front of his lips incase he wanted a taste. I placed his wet clothes over his body gave him a kiss on his head and told him to stay and relax for a bit. I wasn't sure he could walk right away. I dont know if it was the excitement of the storm or the game but he got nailed harder than normally. Now if you are wondering where the girls were. I was too at the very time. I left E2 to nurse his asshole and went to search for my girls. I searched the rest of the house and did not find them. I went out front to find them playing cards by flashlights in one of the cars parked out front.

Come on guys! you knew it was obvious I wasnt going to find one of the girls when I was seeking. If I hadnt have been first there was no way one of the girls would have found my ass either. it was there plan not to be found they went prepared with cards and lights. We all went back to base. Me and E2 sat out of the next round of find and fuck.

Well guys that was round 1. Like I said I sat out of round 2 although I know which girl nailed which booty in sequence of the 2nd round. Im afraid I dont have the graphic details for you like in round 1 or actually the rest of the game for I was one of the card players for awhile.

I do have more details to share with you of the game and our hurricane experience... but its 1:30 am. I will have to share with you another time plus if I keep thinking and writing about it. I may have to call one them boys over again.

Angel

Wingman
10-04-2005, 05:10 AM
Foxy -- there's nothing hotter than reading about your sexual experiences. Honestly, it's even better than the pictures. The part where you totally dominate E2... that's amazing. I know that you love to come on a guy's face, but I find it really sexy when you come inside a boy's hole.

You've got it where it counts!

benchster
10-04-2005, 12:30 PM
Angel

Are you planning on playing again? Let me know if you need a new player. i am close to you and ready to play.:) :)