View Full Version : My Hurricane weekend!

FoxyAngel
08-30-2005, 09:06 PM
Hurricane Katrina has come and gone and she totally let me know she was here. We were without power for 4 days and she caused my house to spring a leak in my bedroom roof and ripped my yard to shreds. Yesterday was clean up day. I couldn't believe such a mess me and the girls made of the place while we were waiting for the electric to come back on. Besides the heat which was miserable the power outage wasn't so bad. we had alot of grilled food for the days. ***ce we couldn't sleep well at night we played games such as hide and seek between us girls during the night. We let a few of our boys join in the game and it became a game of find and fuck. you wouldn't believe how easy the boys were to find. I wonder why? lol.

The actual night of the cane was fun. We 5 ladies sat in the dark by candlelight with 2 guys working on our cocks one a time as we watched the high winds and rain through the windows. One boy left after he got his TS cum consumption for the night and then took off in the storm. we offered him to stay even though we were done with him. The other stuck around and was ordered to go to the corner and bang his own ass with one of my toys while we girls played a bit of cards. The next morning we had him cooking our breakfast wearing only an apron. We fucked him one last time and sent him away in the now calm weather. We sat around most of saturday just chilling and discus***g shoots and shit. As night fell once again with no electricity me and the girls got restless and needed more MALE entertainment. SO..."BAM" we pulled out the FOXY BLACK BOOK and made some booty calls. We turned to the E's to find Eddie and Eric. I dont think Eddie and Eric knew what was in store for them when they got over to Foxys. Before they could say hello we had them stripped and dancing on the FA stripper pole while each girl watched with a flashlight light in one hand and her stiff cock in the other. They danced and entertained us for what seemed to be hours with no clock. Both Eddie and Eric both are muscled and boned begging to come off the pole and help us with our stiffys. We were surprised how easily our demands were met when we insisted they had to go through each other to get to us. neither had a problem doing so considering the 5 hard cocked trannys lying on the couches in front of them, It was Eddie that dropped to his knees first to suck on Eric and then Eric was ordered to return the favor. after only making them do it for a short while they were then rewarded. Eddie started on one end of the couch and Eric started on the other til they met the Fox in the middle. I had both them on my cock while my girls were lubing up to fuck their hot asses. Tyra and Aleese were lined up behind Eddie. Naomi and Teresa were lined up behind Eric. They each banged the boys on their knees while both are still sucking on me. One at a time each of the girls shot off on the boys backside. Then it was my turn, the boys opened wide for me and it was like I had a firehose in my hand the cumming never seemed to stop. I sprayed back and forth in the dark trying to hit an open mouth. I then turned on my flashlight to see the love I had given to E and E and both of their faces was just covered with my juice. I was still leaking cum and I know the boys needed some release. we then rolled them over on their backs. It didn't take much sucking on their cocks by Tyra and Aleese until each of the boy shot their loads while I still squeezed out the last drop out of mine onto their tongues.

We then took cold showers. Eric left us to go to home to his girlfriend. then called wishing he was still here.
we kept Eddie around incase we got horny again. I was going to say unless we needed a man around BUT... what else would we need a man around for.

That was friday and saturday of our hurricane weekend. I have to leave you hanging from here. I have videos to edit before I leave to Chicago on Thursday providing I get this hole in my roof patched up better.

Ill be working on girls solo vids now and Interviews for the next 2 additions to the site.

And when I can Ill come back and post more of our exciting hurricane weekend. although we did lose 2 girls the next day. Me Tyra and Aleese have much more exciting stuff to share.

I still have to tell you about our 24 hour game of find and fuck...

Angel

goodtimes
08-31-2005, 07:56 PM
Now I know what the girls have to go through when a hurricane hits. Glad it was only a Category 1 Foxy...and that you were fine & in fact well taken care of. Can you imagine how hard it was to keep you & the other ladies entertained. I did have my cock in my hand reading your hurricane tails. I think I would do well in Ft. Lauderdale and be in the buddy book...hehe. Will you be in Chicago long Angel. I have some free time finally in mid Sept and welcum the chance to taste some Angel juice!:p

underfoot
09-03-2005, 09:48 AM
Dear Mistress Foxy Angel,

Glad to hear You made it through Katrina in good shape, and managed to put the times of inconvenience to good use. Wish i were so lucky as to be serving You while riding out the storm!

Yours truly,
slave underfoot

FoxyAngel
09-09-2005, 05:19 PM
I know my girls and the boys Eric and Eddie will not forget either.

Angel

davidfsmith33
09-09-2005, 06:01 PM
Hell Foxy

I'll never forget reading it!!!!!!!!!

and re-reading it

and re-reading it

and re-reading it

FoxyAngel
09-10-2005, 04:47 PM
Angel

trany_socker