View Full Version : lack of sole

dan0576
08-02-2005, 04:24 AM
hi angel

just joined your site.wow! the only thing wrong is that their is such a lack of your bare feet and in particular your soles.could u do a solo foot shoot? i will be a member for life.also wondering if you will ever to london UK.would love the chance to meet you.

xxx

danny

FoxyAngel
08-02-2005, 11:19 PM
I like the ending of your post. Im sure I could arrange that. lol

I will shoot some bare feet pics just for you babe.

I have never been to London.I would like to very much someday. Ill be sure and let you know when that may be. maybe vacation. but no time for vacation soon.

Angel

dan0576
08-20-2005, 04:54 PM
hi angel

thanks for your reply.im so dying to see yr feet.i know it isnt a common fetish but to see you holding yr feet up to the camera and curling yr toes so that yr soles wrinkle is driving me crazy with lust.even if you post only one photo like the the way i just described i know i will die a happy man.

please do try to get to the UK.you would go down a storm over here as there is a real lack of beautiful girls like yourself.also most dont top!! :( you can also torture me if you ever get over here.but if i get to florida at xmas like i hope maybe i can spend a week at yours waiting on you hand and hopefully feet:D

xxxx

dan

FoxyAngel
08-20-2005, 08:46 PM
I will be glad to send you some pics or display the soles of my sexy soft feet in one of my next solo layouts.

too bad you say there are no beautiful TOP TS in the UK. I don't know if that would be a reason for me not to visit or encourage me more to visit the UK. Ill have to think about it. Im sure I could stop in and rock the worlds of some you UK genltemans. When Im done with you guys who would I hang out with? I guess I'll have to round up my own TOP TS posse to come there and work you gentleman's offer. I would recommend your Christmas here if all possible. you would get what you want from me sooner that way. My posse and I probably wouldnt be able to get there for quite some time.

Angel

underfoot
09-03-2005, 10:05 AM
In addition to solo shots, how about a slave worshipping Your feet? Or licking up Your cum off of Your feet. i would LOVE to volunteer.

Yours truly,
slave underfoot

FoxyAngel
09-09-2005, 05:17 PM
I have added to my list.

My next male model will be licking the cum off my toes.

Angel

underfoot
09-09-2005, 06:20 PM
Mistress Foxy Angel,

How delicious that would be, both figuratively and literally. i wish i could be that male model, be sure Your cum gets well between Your toes so he has to really lick and suck to get it all. mmmmmmmm

slave underfoot

FoxyAngel
09-10-2005, 04:25 PM
Ill be sure and shoot a huge load on my toes and make sure he cleans them well and in between.

Angel