View Full Version : Tonya World

1hotbabe
07-24-2005, 04:16 AM
I saw a pomo for Tonya World: Stating that Tonya was a "Foxy Angel look-a-like."

What are the feelings here in this forum of such?

tvloverfl
07-25-2005, 01:31 PM
Hey Angel is much more beautiful then Tonya, I do think they have very comparable bodies. But Angel has a beautiful feminine face, Tonya is a bit rough in the face. No offense ment just giving my opinion
TVlover

Zoloft
07-25-2005, 02:32 PM
Tonya is definitely not a Foxy Angel look-alike. Both girls are gorgeous, though.

XXXCUM
08-08-2005, 10:50 PM
If you never have been with Tonya don't knock her. I have and it was the best head that I have EVER received.

scorpion
09-11-2005, 05:49 AM
I like tonya... she have a nice body but I think angel are the most beautiful.. of them...but I should realy want to bee fucked of them together

LoveTS
09-11-2005, 06:05 AM
I rember once seeing Tonya & Angel cross adverti***g each others site. You cannot get the two mixed up. Each are stunning in their own ways.

Phat and Dope
09-11-2005, 09:18 AM
Angel was a 'protege' of Tonya's (so to speak) at one time, so Angel could actually be considerd a Tonya look-a-like, not the other way around. With that said, I must add that Angel doesn't favor Tonya in any way. Angel is statuesque, soft, & kind. Tonya is hard-looking & her personality can be very abrasive at times, with a sharp tongue (which is not attractive in any way). Without stating her obvious facial flaws, I will say her body is voluptuous & that she PHOTOGRAPHS well at a certain angle, minimizing those particular flaws.

john69
09-14-2005, 04:40 PM
The Tonya is beautiful, and with nice Cock!!!!!

http://tour.shemalestrokers.com/shemale_tonya_fl.html

JOHN69

riffraff
09-16-2005, 07:48 PM
Tonya? Puh-leeze!

Her lips are way bigger than Angel's (totally exaggerated), but her dick is much smaller than Angel's horse hose.

Angel rules!

trany_socker
09-20-2005, 12:44 PM
Tonya is great tranny but foxy is better
Tonya's cock bigger than foxys but foxy's cock is more beautiful
Tonya is top some timesbut foxy is top all the time
Tonya is pottom some times but foxy is never pottom
So how great can tonya get to rich foxy??????

john69
09-20-2005, 02:16 PM
Tonya is great tranny but foxy is better: I Agree!

Tonya's cock bigger than foxys but foxy's cock is more beautiful: I like Both too Cocks

Tonya is top some timesbut foxy is top all the time: I like Top and bottom TGirls!!!

Tonya is pottom some times but foxy is never pottom: I like Both too Again!!!!

So how great can tonya get to rich foxy?????? I LIKE BOTH Too GDM !!!!

I LIKE BOTH TOO GDM MAN!!!!

I LIKE BOTH TOO!!!!

riffraff
09-22-2005, 10:28 PM
A few thoughts on this matter:

Me thinks "Phat & Dope's" analysis is essentially correct.

Me thinks further that Angel won't comment ***ce she doesn't want to alienate (further?) Tonya.

The prosecution rests...your witness.

morton
01-31-2006, 11:40 PM
They used to be friends don't know if they still are. They lived right next to each other but I have been away a few years.

I have been with Tonya; the bj I ever received and I loved stroking her tool. She was great.

stevet
02-02-2006, 01:32 AM
Foxy is still the hottest & Tonya is pretty good, but she doesn't beat that Blonde Brazillian Hornbag, Dany Evangelista and her huge cock. She is gorgeous!

FoxyAngel
02-04-2006, 11:26 PM
All I can say is that I like the ass on the guy in phat and dopes pic.

Angel

BigJohnStud
02-08-2006, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by tvloverfl
Hey Angel is much more beautiful then Tonya, I do think they have very comparable bodies. But Angel has a beautiful feminine face, Tonya is a bit rough in the face. No offense ment just giving my opinion
TVlover

I think most TV/TSs are beautiful in my eyes, that's why I stay away from the argument. Personally, I really am into Sapphire a lot.
To put the record straight, Yes, Tonya and FoxyAngel are both beautiful, regardless.

FoxyAngel
02-16-2006, 04:05 PM
I agree

Foxy Angel

deepthroat
03-06-2006, 11:28 PM
I see Tonya is going to be in Orlando next week I just might have to get some of that big cock down my throat. While I totally agree Angel's the best! Right now its just too far, when Tonya is in town and could be knocking my tonsils out. No ass for you though I'm saving it for Angel!!!!