PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys!

FoxyAngel
07-22-2005, 10:07 PM
Its Friday Night.

Im working on the additions to the site.

Its going to be more video clips this next addition as well. I hope you enjoy them!

Pardon the delay!

The passed week addition was one of my personal favs "Poolside Massage" with Christian was so HOT to me. Kournteys vids are always hot. there is some Glory Hole action between her and Chad. Alexia adventure from Brazil is also a hot addition to the site.

Kisses!

Angel

johnwes
07-23-2005, 05:09 PM
hopefully we'll get to see some solo pics of her hardness soon! possibly some pics of foxy workout pumping iron with eight inches of pink steel? love ya babe

tvloverfl
07-25-2005, 01:34 PM
Angel,
The pool massage vid was out of this world. You and your stud are beauty in motion. I have seen him and Saigon Lee fucking and sucking, and that brings me to my wish list. You, Saigon and anyone of your studs that would just about do it for me.
Love ya
Tvlover (somewhere in south florida)

FoxyAngel
07-25-2005, 07:31 PM
Im glad you enjoyed it!

I have always enjoyed mine and Christian shoots together. I am trying to get him back to lauderdale for more. Im planning on a 4 TGirl gangbang for his ass.

Angel

tvloverfl
07-26-2005, 12:21 AM
As always....thanks and OMG just love ya!!!
TV

dragon
08-22-2005, 04:01 AM
Angel,

My favourite TS movies are gangbangs...the more TS involved, the sexier it is.

I love when they line up waiting to get their cocks sucked....that is a real turn-on.

Shawn
08-22-2005, 12:09 PM
Just wanted to say an hello, ABSOLUTELY LOVE your website!

FoxyAngel
08-22-2005, 11:35 PM
Shawn Hello to you also! Im flattered you are enjoying the site. I promise to keep you entertained here.

Dragon. I feel the same as you. the more the merrier.
Id love to line my girls up and have you guys suck them off one at a time.

Angel

dragon
08-23-2005, 02:16 AM
Angel,

I'd love to suck all your girls off.****pecially Nicole and Larissa. those are two of the hottest ts besides yourself I have seen...great cocks as well.

christianx
09-10-2005, 04:28 AM
when do you want me to do a 4 TS gangbang? that would be fun! let me know when you want me in Florida again. :)

FoxyAngel
09-10-2005, 04:23 PM
Im going to arrange for you to be gang-banged by me and 3 friends. I t will have to be early Oct or late Oct Ill be away in the middle of the month.

I miss you babe.

Angel

christianx
09-14-2005, 12:48 PM
i miss you too......late october is better for me.....