View Full Version : To Angel

hotsweetman5675
07-10-2005, 12:25 AM
Angel,
Once upon a time, maybe 6-7 years ago, you used to visit a hot man named Steve on Hollywood beach and he would visit you.
You had the camaro or firebird then and lived near Blockbuster.

I saw you crui***g tonight on US1 in your convertible beamer and was very surprised you're still in town. Thought you moved to West coast.
Do you remember me?

To the all guys that have dreamed about Foxyangel she is every bit the fantasy you can even imagine.

Bye for now.....

hotsweetman5675
07-16-2005, 12:48 AM
Just curious.....

riffraff
07-21-2005, 10:54 PM
...'cuz she was overwhelmed by your extreme sense of modesty (i.e. "hot man named Steve")...***ding.

FoxyAngel
07-22-2005, 05:29 PM
Sorry Steve it was not intentional to neglect your post. I answer them as they come to my email.
Steve? Steve? where in hollywood beach do you live? I recall a few playmates from my old stomping ground in hollywood. I dont recall which one you are at the time. Do you think you could tell me a bit more. Im sure it will come back to me. I had some hot times with some hot boys in hot hollywood. please help me remember which you are. Perhaps we can relive some old memories. Im still on this same coast babe. I now live in Lauderdale.

Angel

hotsweetman5675
07-22-2005, 07:32 PM
ty Angel for responding...

I lived in an apartment right near the ocean. Italian. I used to come to your house as well. You used to visit me late night. I would come bye and a few times we cuddled...(ok I know it sounds stupid)

Super oral. Could pleasure you for hours and did with complete ass licking as well also for hours.

Muscular. Tanned. Green eyes.

get it yet?

FoxyAngel
08-02-2005, 11:59 PM
you lived on the Hollywood beach not far from my house. I used to stop in early morning after night of partying and get some oral pleasure from you before I went to crash. I would also stop in after out calls when they just didnt finish me off. Id stop in for you to finish me off. I remember your green eyes and looking in them as you were on my cock. I remember you being quite talented and not mis***g a drop from me. It seems like so long ago. it was before my website days.
I hope you have been well. maybe we should get together and relive some old memories. see if you are still as talented as you used to be.

I could use a neighbor like you here in Fort lauderdale.

Angel

jelushe
08-03-2005, 11:02 AM
Gee, with an offer like that, who wouldn't be looking up the real estate values in ft Lauderdale ?
sometimes living downunder really is a pain !
oh well, there's always next year to try and catch you angel

Dirk
08-03-2005, 04:18 PM
Ok what's wrong with you guys in Fort Lauderdale?

FoxyAngel
08-09-2005, 10:39 PM
I need oral service and hot tight butts. :D

Angel

Dirk
08-10-2005, 02:17 PM
I'll ask my boss if we'd need a sales office there. I love erecting new things. Hmmm. :D