View Full Version : FA back from NY

FoxyAngel
07-03-2005, 09:41 PM
Hi Guys!

Im back from NY. I cant seem to escape this rain. seems to follow me everywhere. However it was nice the weekend I arrived for pride there.

anywho....I hope you enjoyed the additions the weeks I was gone.

My solo sets. the mermaid, the nun, and my favorite toy "My Crop" the 2nd week was the FA girls addtion. 6 new sets of some of my friends, 2 of them very HOT and new to the FA website.
and just this week we have my action pictorial sets up for display. I hope you enjoy them.

Im off to answer some neglected emails and message board Threads while I was way.

Id Like to wish you all a Happy 4th of July.

I will be adding some hot action videos right after the holiday.

The beautiful Mona Leeza will be in town to work and do some awesome sets for this week.

Dont forget Kourtneys coming back soon too.

Kisses and happy 4th once again!

Angel

davidfsmith33
07-04-2005, 01:38 AM
Welcome Back Ms Foxy

Cannot wait for your new additions!!!!!!!!!

alex
07-04-2005, 04:40 AM
Hi Angel

It’s good to have you back in Lauderdale from your tour to NYC.

Take care

:Angeldevi

Cleo
07-04-2005, 07:52 AM
Angel was gone? :FlyingAng

Another beautiful yet stormy day here. :SStorm:

Good day to stay indoors and get caught up in work. :leaf:

:underthet

Slug
07-04-2005, 12:37 PM
Yeah, Too bad! I wish you were still in New York. Ha. Sorry to here about all the rain. See Ya, SLUG:banghead:

longos10
07-05-2005, 12:56 PM
Foxy, glad you are back. Would like to get together and meet some time. We could really enjoy each other. I have a great body and good size cock. You are hot and it would be my pleasure to give you pleasure. I live in Ft Lauderdale. I sent you pictures awhile ago but can send more. Maybe we could meet in person, a dress up session. Small sexy clothes and kis***g and licking, a little wine maybe? I am very erotic Foxy, I am sure you are as well.:p

Zoloft
07-05-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by foxyangel

The beautiful Mona Leeza will be in town to work and do some awesome sets for this week.

That is fantastic news! Mona Leeza is super gorgeous. I love her!

davidfsmith33
07-10-2005, 08:51 AM
Foxy

I am so envious of that little man and the two pictorials with the riding crop and the swing not to mention the "Special outfit"............damn.

When I make it to your place I can't wait to try the swing and riding crop on for size and to see the "outfit" worn the way you do............you are so incredible!!!!!

Fanfuckingtastic

nycmikeyd
07-11-2005, 09:04 AM
hey baby, i sent you my pics, hopefully you will be back in nyc or maybe i could come down to ft lauderdale to do some sets with you. check your email and let me know if your interested.