View Full Version : May 17th addition!

FoxyAngel
05-19-2005, 04:55 PM
4 new Interviews...

MyLady. Jennifer, Kayla, and Aniyah Red.

I did a cute skit with a special friend of mine I thought you might enjoy. I call it "Foxy Stewardess".I don't want to ruin the surprise on this one. I hope you guys check it out.

2 very Hot Brazilian scenes to keep you arroused til I get home and edit my newest content for the next addition.

Foxy Angel

Wingman
05-19-2005, 05:36 PM
Oh... my... GOD!

You suckers who aren't paying for Angel's videos are mis***g out big time.

Funny, sexy, and a really brutal fuck thrown in for good measure.

Angel -- have you ever fucked a guy so hard he bled?

FoxyAngel
05-19-2005, 07:09 PM
I thought you guys would get a kick out of my recent video. It was quite different, Interesting
and I must say quite enjoyable. I do try to throw in humor and sexiness in them and always love to brutally fuck my men.

I have fucked 2 guys til they bled. One recently.

Angel

pepe
05-20-2005, 07:04 AM
THE VIDEO WITH THE MIDGET GUY IS... UNBELIEVEBLE !!!!!

I am still shocked, Angel !. The poor little guy has to open wide his mouth to get the thickness of your big cock, and your big cock looks HUGE compared to this little man body, I hope you work much more with him. I have watched the video once an again because It is the best I have ever seen, a beautiful Giantess Lady with a huge prick fucking a 4 inches midget in his mouth and in his little ass !!!!! And the male little actor is awsome too, taking it all. He is my hero !. Please more more, much more of this !!!!!.
When will you post the trampling pics ?
I hope you can shoot more trampling, foot worship and forced fucking and cock sucking with this little guy, with wide angle and close-ups shots, POV shots, ... and why not ending with a CUM in his face and a Golden Shower on his body ?

pepe
05-23-2005, 02:29 PM
when will you the trampling on the midget pics ?

FoxyAngel
05-23-2005, 03:46 PM
Pepe

the first thing I am going do for you when I get home to lauderdale is edit the trampling pics and video. Ill be home on the 25th. Look forward to them soon!

Angel

pepe
06-02-2005, 07:58 PM
wow !!! thanks !!! the trampling on a midget video is AWSOME, It´s the best video of HISTORY !!!!!

Hugh Jarrod
06-04-2005, 03:26 PM
Dam Foxy you do sound like my kinda gurl, throwing brutal fucks into men. I like a gurl who will do so in the bedroom yet still let me be the a man, I'm not a sissy boy or wimp type guy. I'm 6'2" 225lbs with a descent build yet I like aggressive gurls. It's just too bad you didn't hit the bay area sweetie. I will be in Vegas in January though, I have to see Vanity and say hi, would love to see you as well. Hope to see you there or to see you visit the bay area sometime before then.

trany_socker
06-07-2005, 11:53 AM
thank u so much

thank u angel
u r real angel

FoxyAngel
06-08-2005, 05:03 PM
As you guys can see I enjoyed my sets with Alex
very much. The stewardess was adorable I thought. It was nice to trample my little stud as well. That was really fun. We will be working together again in august and I look forward to more trampling on my pint size lover.

The next gallery of pics of me and Alex are the trampling pics of the video. they are awesome as as well. Our third set of pics turned out really nice also. I dont want to ruin the surprise. Think back to my capt Angel action pics with a different short and sexy co star.

Pepe your comments was extremely flattering. Thanks for sharing them!

Hugh! you know my style babe. Brutal Bangings by the Beautiful Fox is how I like it when I get you alone. Ill LET you feel like a man outside the bedroom, when that door locks the power is back in my hands. Bend over and assume the position, spread your cheeks. you can hold on to the wall if you need. Dont forgget to breath. Relax all your muscles. lol. Tell Vanity Hi for me and let me know when our turn is near.

Wingman! Thank you for your post as well. it just may have encouraged a few sign ups for me

Kisses to all!

Angel

Pepe
06-09-2005, 05:12 PM
Dear Angel
The video with the little man is really awsome, and there is nothing like that,... It´s very transgres***g, and you are more beautiful than ever in it.
Due to the size difference, you look so big compared to him and your big cock looks so huge that all the scene is amazing.
I hope you post the pics soon, and you work with this little guy again, he did it great too. Maybe a domination session sharing your little slave with other big cocked t-girl?
Have you considered a "pis***g on the slave" end ?

mattyb
06-10-2005, 11:05 AM
Angel,
did u shoot Video of last action with Boytoy Chris? That looks so hot from action pics. also, is he one of your boytoys 4 real?

FoxyAngel
06-10-2005, 01:22 PM
Chris is one of my on and off cam Boytoys.

I have another video of him and I coming soon.

Its a hot poolside scene.

Angel

BLKTgirl-Banger
06-10-2005, 05:37 PM
Foxy Angel..........your pretty and have a nice site with nice models. i Always wondered how come u dont let men Fuck you? you always doing the Fucking LOL......i wanna see you get Fucked or Fuck you myself

pepe
06-11-2005, 04:32 AM
You could shoot this with Chris !!!

Little guy is a pathetic wimp that spend all day long in his bedroom watching Marvel cartoons and wanking his tiny dick. He is no taller than 5’3”, but he believes he is spiderman and usually molest the girls at school. Tonight he will be punished for that. One rich girl of the School, fed up of him, has hired the services of FoxyAngel and her friends to teach him a hard lesson. During the night, four beautiful shemales disguised like comic heroines manage to get inside his room and awake him in a nightmare. When he opens his eyes, SUPERWOMAN (Foxyangel), WONDERWOMAN (Tonyaa), ELECTRA (Toni) and BATGIRL (Nicole) surround his bed.
The four tall and strong girls easily grab him and throw him to the floor, where they kick and trample on him with their shoes, he cries but he is alone and nobody can hear him. First they pull out their gorgeous cocks and threaten him with them, but then Foxy decide to humiliate him a little before fucking him, and he is forced on his knees while the girls take the shoes off and tell him to worship and lick their bare soles. After he has sucked all their toes while they were stroking their big pricks, they trample on him with their bare feet, crushing his head and chest beneath their large feet. And when they get tired of having him whimpering under their soles and kis***g their feet, he has to suck something bigger than toes. One by one, the four heroines of his dreams force their thick dicks deep in his mouth. He sucks one cock while the other three throbbing tools surround his head. Soon he is fucked in the ass too, one by one by all the girls. While Foxy Superwoman pumps his anus with her huge 10 inches dick, Tonyaa Wonderwoman has her fat cock sucked by him. Toni Electra and Nicole Batgirl wait their turn to do the same. He is so tiny that he looks like a little hobbit fucked by four giantess women with huge cocks.
After that, the whole group of heroines stroke their dicks and finally CUM beastly on his face. All his face is a mess, with lots of thick spunk in his eyes and mouth.
To end the punishment session, the four heroines decide to clean him a little bit, so they grab their cocks and get positioned around him just to piss on him at the same time… four huge yellow streams of their pungent urine splash all over his body...... Oh My!
- “Superwoman, Batgirl, Wonderwoman and Electra have huge cocks and are pis***g on me”- He cries.

pepe
06-20-2005, 07:57 PM
nobody liked the plot ?

FoxyAngel
06-21-2005, 01:39 AM
you know... blktgirlbanger. I would say thats why god gave me this cock....too fuck all men in the ass...but Im not...Im going to say because the man that gets to tag this booty is going to be the next man of my dreams...He will be particularly special captor of my heart and worthy to have it..My ass that is...He will be known as MR Foxy Angel...There will be many ways you will know this...First of all it will be the only time you will see me bottom up in films...secondly you might notice my variety of "toys" will diminish...the Angel in me would like to say down to "the one"...However the Fox in me knows that that's not possible...but hey...For MR FA I'm willing to cut back...Until then Ill live by moto...Stay ***gle Sexy and Sweet... and fuck as many men in the ass as posssible... You will also know this because he will have my name tattooed above the crack of his ass...I will be enjoying this artwork the nights that he isnt so lucky.

I didnt forget you Pepe... I enjoyed your plot immensely..."Trannsexual Super Hereos"...2 words...Fucking Awesome...and as your Foxy Angelic Super Woman...I am here to inform all you wrong doers...If you step out of line me and my selected team of heroins are going to fuck you up your ass so bad that the fantastic four,X men and all the entire Marvel characters will not be able to save you from the anal torture we will inflict upon you...yeh yeh...after re-reading that...Im writing it in the script...lol...I also agree an experienced criminal such as Christian would be great for this part...However Me and my Heroine friends will be considering novice crime seekers as well.

Angel

davidfsmith33
06-21-2005, 05:17 PM
I can do a NOVICE!!!!!!!!!! Ms Angel.......

Please!!!!!

trany_socker
06-23-2005, 11:37 AM
I just want a chance to have fun with the most biutifull shemale for the hole time