PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentines guys

FoxyAngel
02-14-2003, 01:58 PM
Hey Guys
I'd Like to take this time to wish you guys a Happy Valentines Day and thank you for all the valentine wishes and cards that you have sent to me. That made this day very special.
I wanted so badly for you guys to enjoy the Valentines edition by today. It was shot this past weekend. I had the most wonderful time shooting it (literally). My webmaster is out of town for another day or 2. please excuse the delay of this February edition. it will be updated ASAP.
kisses
Angel

ejbwantssome
02-14-2003, 02:30 PM
Angel sweetie TY so much for the Valentines Day good wishes. I Hope ur Day was a Fantastic one. [COLOR=deeppink][SIZE=3] I am sure ur new shoot will be well worth the wait. :-)I have not been a member long but I can Tell you LUV ur Fans and give us ur all> THANK YOU so MUCH for all you do and PLEASE NEVER Change :-)

LUV YA
ejb

MOUAH

bemytop
02-17-2003, 02:55 AM
Foxy,

Same to you sweetheart.

I hope you enjoyed the wild thing bear.

Man I could have played that song all night after hanging out with you. Cant wait to see you again, hopefully with Sheeba as well.

Hey I will be down in Miami beach for 4 nights at the end of March. We will have to drop our tops and go crui***g.

:)

FoxyAngel
02-20-2003, 12:14 PM
good news guys
Joey, my WM is coming back this evening. he will be getting this update complete ASAP. I have truly missed him and once again apologize that you will be recieving Valentines material after the fact.
kisses
Angel

wes69
02-20-2003, 01:47 PM
No problems Angel - Am lookinmg forward to your update when it arrives.Kind regards Wes

FoxyAngel
02-21-2003, 12:49 PM
Thank you for understanding
kisses
Angel

wes69
02-21-2003, 09:16 PM
AHH - nothing worse that suffering shipwreck from a tooth - hope your Wm is soon feeling better.Regards Wes