View Full Version : 2nd week in Mays FA addition.

FoxyAngel
05-08-2005, 11:08 PM
This 2nd week of Mays weekly addition is 3 wonderful pictorial action sets.

Foxy Angel and Rubber Doll in our beautiful latex jailhouse warden clothing. Me and the doll looking ever so sexy as we discipline our prisoner for his disrupting behavior.

Kayla uses her beautiful T Girl friend Jennifer for her pleasure in this wonderful set of pics shot in the FA dungeon. She gags her, spanks her and walks her on a leash over to her personal sex swing. ties her in it. rapes her mouth and ass til she covers the breast of her shemale sub leaving her drenched in her lovers cum.

The beautiful Lady G strips for a hot male admirer on the FA stripper pole. He is sexually rewarded with a stiff tranny cock for his generous tipping.

I hope you enjoy this weeks addition!

Angel

johnwes
05-09-2005, 12:07 AM
foxy, rubber doll is hot, did you get to fuck her, as well?

alex-ks
05-09-2005, 03:30 PM
My My My , you sure are a sight to see Foxey. Wish I was able to get together with you some week end when In back in Miami.

Cleo
05-09-2005, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by johnwes
foxy, rubber doll is hot, did you get to fuck her, as well? Guess you will have to watch the vids to see what happened. :D This is RubberDoll's site (http://refer****bill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=927187-0000&PA=902742) if you would like to see more of her.

longos10
05-14-2005, 01:23 AM
Foxy I live in Ft Lauderdale and would like to meet you if interested. I am good looking and have great features. Dinner then some fun one night? Or what you wish but no bu***ess please? You will enjoy my looks and pleasures I can give. Talk to you later.

FoxyAngel
05-14-2005, 05:29 PM
Send pic. Ill consider a night out for dinner and fun when I return from LA on the 24th.

Angel

pepe
05-15-2005, 05:32 AM
Hello Angel !!!!

The trampling session on a midget is AWSOME !!!

I really want to see the whole set,... please post that soon.

Amazing work !!!!. The best in the web !!!!