View Full Version : 1st Annual TGirl FreakFest 2005 in Miami, Florida! A Foxy Angel Personal Invitation!

Jenysis
04-21-2005, 06:39 AM
Hey Angel, this is J. Jenysis here in Miami Beach and my company is throwing Miami's 1st Annual TGirl FreakFest. The event will be held on Saturday, June 4, 2005 @ at a private luxury estate on Miami Beach. Tickets go on sale today for guests, but all TGirls get in free. We will have security on staff as well as a caterer. Only mature executives are invited to this event so expect only the best in professional clients. We have booked TGirls from all over the nation to attend and we would love for you to come, so we are publicly inviting you Miss Foxy Angel to come out and host our event. Financial compensation is not a problem, just send us an email at info@jenysis.com and we can discuss the details.

Thanks Sweetie,
J. Jenysis

Jenysis Entertainment Group
P. O. Box 190233
Miami Beach, Florida 33119
USA

Email: info@jenysis.com

Phone: 877.907.1745 (Please Leave a Message)

FoxyAngel
04-25-2005, 07:55 PM
My moms birthday is on the 2nd of june. I have not missed visiting her on her birthday in Va ***ce I moved away years ago. I will try to fly back on the 3rd to attend your party on the 4th. I will keep you posted and try very hard to make it to the party.

Angel