View Full Version : Ideas for photoshoots

Wingman
02-05-2005, 09:04 PM
Someone asked for a top 10: not sure I can go that far but how about...

1) Office. Angel fucks her boss and leaves him for the office cleaners to find.
2) President Angel. America has elected Angel to the highest office in the land, and she gives her own special diplomacy to the Russian ambassador.
3) Sailor. Angel, in her navy whites, can't keep her hands (or her dick!) off a new recruit.
4) Wedding. Angel's Maid of Honour at a friend's wedding and breaks in the best man at the reception. Both he and the groom get a surprise when the bride pulls out her cock and joins in!
5) Historical. It's 150 years ago and a woman's place is in the home. But a girl like Angel makes her own rules and spends her days screwing the most respectable men in town.

Valentino
02-07-2005, 06:24 PM
I believe she already did a 'Sailor Shoot'.

Hugh Jarrod
02-07-2005, 08:19 PM
Good liked em all.

-How about office where Angel is the boss and breaks in the new mail room boy. Letting her receptionist and her 5 o'clock apt. both T's as well have at him as well.

-How about guy at a border cros***g where 2 hot latinas T's of course stop him and strip search him, then there commanding officer shows up tada Angel and the three of them have at em.

-A couple for turn about is fair play, angel the plumber gurl, shows up at the house of a stay at home dad (house husband) and does her thing Angel style.

-Then Angel the pizza delivery gurl 'nuff said. Three guys watchin' the big game and Agel lines them up and knocks them down.

Originally posted by Wingman
Someone asked for a top 10: not sure I can go that far but how about...

2) President Angel. America has elected Angel to the highest office in the land, and she gives her own special diplomacy to the Russian ambassador.
3) Sailor. Angel, in her navy whites, can't keep her hands (or her dick!) off a new recruit.
4) Wedding. Angel's Maid of Honour at a friend's wedding and breaks in the best man at the reception. Both he and the groom get a surprise when the bride pulls out her cock and joins in!
5) Historical. It's 150 years ago and a woman's place is in the home. But a girl like Angel makes her own rules and spends her days screwing the most respectable men in town.

Hugh Jarrod
02-07-2005, 08:21 PM
How about Angel and about three or four other gurls at a contruction site whistling at men pas***g by. One man stops at the site for some reason or another and they all just take him!

FoxyAngel
02-10-2005, 02:38 AM
OK1 Here we go!

1 I do have this guy thinks he's my boss. I think I will stay after work soon and show him whos really the boss. Ill be sure and leave his fucked butt for the FA Cleaning Lady. He'll love it!

2 President Angel? Why the fuck not? Ill show up with my Vice Pres T girls and all take turns fucking all the ambassador up the ass.

btw. I would pass a Law that all guys get fucked in the butt by a hot tranny once in their life.

3 you know...Ive been wanting to get back with that salilor dude. He had a nice pair of lips on him. maybe Ill get him to cum squab my dick again soon.

4 Wedding. Awesome one! Im glad you didnt suggest me being the bride. I will be there cocks out with the Bride to work over her Groom. but the best mans ass will be my primary target.

5 How about I just lie around my historic crib and allow the respectable men to come by and pleasure me after work. its always the "respectable" ones!

and the 4 trannys at the construction site sounds to hot. Could you imagine walking by a construction site and getting pulled in and raped by 4 tool packing trannys. lol. you never know!

Angel

Hugh Jarrod
02-10-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by foxyangel
......and the 4 trannys at the construction site sounds to hot. Could you imagine walking by a construction site and getting pulled in and raped by 4 tool packing trannys. lol. you never know!

Angel

Could I ever sweetie. Somewhat of a fantasy.

Valentino
02-10-2005, 08:00 PM
and the 4 trannys at the construction site sounds to hot. Could you imagine walking by a construction site and getting pulled in and raped by 4 tool packing trannys. lol. you never know!

Angel

Isn't that a great idea for an upcoming movie you could make?

FoxyAngel
02-11-2005, 07:47 PM
I like it alot. It may be hard to shoot. I dont know where there is any construction going on that me and my girls can go and whip out our cocks and fuck some guy strolling by. Ill have to think hard about that one.

Angel

Hugh Jarrod
02-12-2005, 12:38 AM
I like it alot. It may be hard to shoot. I dont know where there is any construction going on that me and my girls can go and whip out our cocks and fuck some guy strolling by. Ill have to think hard about that one.

Angel

Wow if you find it let me know, come April (when I can start working out again) I'll bust my ass double to let you bust it in that scene gurl.

Cleo
02-13-2005, 11:10 AM
I've always wanted to do a naked grocery store shoot. We could have all the girls weigh their dicks on the vegetable scale over in produce and then fuck their boy toys in the meat section.

Imagine a whole store full of naked trannies and their boy toys shopping at Winn Dixie. Maybe throw in a few naked old ladies pushing their carts around.

Hmmm… Winn Dixie did just announce that they weren’t doing so good and were looking for a new influx of capital. :D

Wingman
02-13-2005, 12:35 PM
Of course, just after I'd posted this last week I looked on Angel's main site and found she'd already posted my number one fantasy about office sex!

Foxy -- is that your office or a friend's?

Cleo -- there are some photos of Angel on your links site under the title "my secretary has a dick" -- are these on the main site as well and if so, under which month?

Cleo
02-13-2005, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Wingman
Cleo -- there are some photos of Angel on your links site under the title "my secretary has a dick" -- are these on the main site as well and if so, under which month?
I have a few sets of Angel doing the secretary thing. In fact I have a free site that I have not finished yet that uses a new secretary shoot that I haven't listed yet but the pics are in this month's update at Angel's site. Angel has done a bunch of secretary shoots actually.

Of course I only use 30 pics of each set for promotional stuff. The really good ones never leave her member's area. :)

Wingman
02-13-2005, 05:15 PM
This is the free set I mean

http://foxy-angel-shemale-promotions.com/hostedsites/site3/pics.php?656559

Do you know where I'd find it on Angel's site?

I feel totally spoiled that there are so many gorgeous pictures of Angel on her site that I can't find the ones I'm looking for!

FoxyAngel
02-13-2005, 05:51 PM
I like that Scenario very much as well. nothing like receiving pleasure while you work.

That particular Secretary set is one of my personal favorites as well. it was shot in my office.

Cleo I do wish we could got to the grocery store and weigh our penises and fuck boys in the produce section while little old ladies were shopping. I think we would get in a little trouble in that one. but if any way possible. I'm the girl to do it. Any of you guys out there manage a grocery store?

Hugh. Cum april. I expect you to come wiggling that hot little ass by my construction zone. it will be used and abused by me and my tool packing tranny's

Valentino thanks for the hot idea. It sure would make for an awesome movie!

Angel

davidfsmith33
02-14-2005, 04:05 AM
Ms Angel

I know you would have dozens upon dozens of horny submissive men anxiously waiting to be the recepiant of that Construction Zone gang rape and I would like to suggest that the other babes involved be of course, Taylor with that amazing tool of hers, ***** ******** who is right up there with you as one of most beautiful trannys in the land, Nicole who you have made such great shoots with previously and one of my personal favorites Kayla who justs exudes such tremendous sexuality

Some other scenes You might want to consider is a gambling addict that loses his shirt on the Super Bowl and you, as his bookie, make him lose so much more when he can't cum up with the payment.

Foxy as the college professor who takes the class nerd, pocket protector and all and takes virginity from him initially forcing him until he becums such a willing participant

Foxy as the paramedic who on a call begins to give mouth to mouth on the victim until not only his chest begins to rise but other thing south of the border giving the beautiful Ms Angel other ideas

Foxy as the National Security advisor whose primary goal is to force the leader of a menacing government to submit to her every whim

Foxy as the college student this time prompting the professor to reconsider the C he gave her on mid terms

Foxy as the real estate agent showing the brand new condo to the hot stud when they cum across Taylor and Nicole hanging paper in their form fitting outfits, reaching up and revealing their tremendous tools which obviously excites this hot stud as shown by the ri***g in his jeans

Foxy, *****, Taylor, and Kourtney as a gang of bank robbers who take the security guard into the vault with him and then force him to submit to them repeatedly

Although I would volunteer for all these this would be a particular favorite of mine

Thats all I can think of right now Ms Angel but I will gladly dwell on this and hopefully cum up with some ,more

Yours as always

David

Valentino
02-14-2005, 08:17 PM
Cleo I do wish we could got to the grocery store and weigh our penises and fuck boys in the produce section while little old ladies were shopping. I think we would get in a little trouble in that one. but if any way possible. I'm the girl to do it. Any of you guys out there manage a grocery store?

Valentino thanks for the hot idea. It sure would make for an awesome movie!

Angel

No thanks Foxy. The (here abovementioned) other idea sounds also pretty darn OK...

Hugh Jarrod
02-14-2005, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Cleo
I've always wanted to do a naked grocery store shoot. We could have all the girls weigh their dicks on the vegetable scale over in produce and then fuck their boy toys in the meat section.

Imagine a whole store full of naked trannies and their boy toys shopping at Winn Dixie. Maybe throw in a few naked old ladies pushing their carts around.

Hmmm… Winn Dixie did just announce that they weren’t doing so good and were looking for a new influx of capital. :D

I thought about that one as I used to work at a grocery store, I thought a lone checker working the night shift at a store in a predominately Tgurl neighborhood when a couple of hot Tgurls come in walk up to him and start feeling him up. When he asks what are you doing? They say "It says check out, we're just checking you out." Then have there way with him, a few more Tgurls come in and join in.

Hugh Jarrod
02-14-2005, 09:53 PM
This may be thought of before, but how about a guy's car breaks down in the "wrong" part of town, walks into a bar that happens to be a tgurl bar. Pretty soon he's swarmed on and taken over to the pool table or bar top and the gurls have there way with him (a popular theme in my ideas) led by Foxy of course.

Hugh Jarrod
02-22-2005, 06:18 AM
How about a guy on his knees and bound with chains in a room, surrounded by 4 cloaked figures. It turns out he is the sacrafice in some Tgirl cult ceremony. Of course the cloaked figures turn out to be Foxy and friends.

Alabama Bob
03-02-2005, 03:46 PM
Foxy,

I've been reading all the talk, "Dress up in this, dress up in that" - Do you not think it is about time you got your cute little ass over the pond so you can be ravaged by the men of London UK who are only thinking of undres***g you & not trying to dress you up?

Cleo
03-02-2005, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Alabama Bob
Foxy,

I've been reading all the talk, "Dress up in this, dress up in that" - Do you not think it is about time you got your cute little ass over the pond so you can be ravaged by the men of London UK who are only thinking of undres***g you & not trying to dress you up?
I think you should fly her and her photographer over for a photo shoot. :D

Hugh Jarrod
03-02-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Alabama Bob
Foxy,

Only problem there is Foxy does the ravaging.

FoxyAngel
03-04-2005, 04:38 PM
Ill be Ravaging of the men of London.

Angel

johnwes
03-15-2005, 01:35 AM
foxy, i have two requests
1. i love your "foxy workout" shoot. I've cum to that set several times. Maybe a video or shoot of you working out in the gym, with a couple of muscle-bound studs as spotters. The boys don't get to touch, but they do get to watch a naked and hard foxy lifting weights
2. Foxy eve- my first cum to a tgirls photos, and I've been hooked ever ***ce. Maybe you could do a video with the snake, I would love to see it curl around your stiff limb
Thanks foxy

FoxyAngel
03-15-2005, 04:55 PM
Me running loose nude in the gym with couple HOT guys to spot me while I workout my Trimspa body sounds really hot to me.

Any Muscle guys want to participate in a hot photo-shoot at the Gym with Foxy? feel free to send your pics over to angel@foxyangel.com. I know the gym where we can shoot. I just need to 2-3 Bodybuilder type to participate and Im ready to Shoot.

You know I have heard that more than once about that photo or that particular set. "Eve". I guess it time for an "EVEII" The only thing is the snake is bigger. I know it doesnt appear so. but he made me nervous the first time slithering around the jewels. Its hard to stay erect with a snake around your penis. Anything for you guys. Thats Mandys Snake from Tampa btw. I guess ill be visiting her soon.

I also think its time to pull out my Angel wings again. what you think?

Angel

FoxyAngel
03-15-2005, 05:04 PM
you have an amazing imagination and have selected a perfect cast for me to work with.
I truly will keep all them in mind and try my best to shoot some of your requested sets. lol. I was just reading them again. they are all cute. I think I like the bank robbers best. thats HOT! Sounds like it would be alot of fun.

Angel

goodtimes
03-18-2005, 09:52 PM
I am still waiting to hear back about the 5 guys taking foxy out to dinner and later she has her way with us...I know how insatiable FA is. It is so hot thinking about angel being so close to my own height of 6'1" at dinner and my fellow competitor's also thinking about the dessert menu. Let me know Angel... I have been working myself getting ready for your angelcake. :cool:

elfjac24
03-21-2005, 12:05 AM
Hi Foxyangel!
yes, I'd like seeing you & your friends as bank robbers wearing stocking masks and... i.g. taking a (lucky) customer as hostage and fucking the hell out of him before release, cumming hard on his face.
I remember I read about a request of a shoot in stocking masks here in the forum some time ago and think it's a hot fantasy. You as a tough sexy robber would be absolutely awesome!! :wobblyeye

Hugh Jarrod
04-02-2005, 12:25 AM
Love the bank robber theme.

king caesar
04-03-2005, 11:07 PM
there are lots of things i'd like to see

*a super hard dom/sub scene with foxy being even more brutal than usual*

or now that foxy has started shooting with g-girls, i think a scene where foxy and a t-girl friend tie up, dominate and fuck the hell out of a straight couple. or even foxy teaming up with a dominant g-girl to fuck some poor suffering lucky guy.

foxy getting some t-girl on t-girl lesbian action
more threesomes or group scenes
lady godiva going top on some dude in a video
and i don't know if this is going to far for some people's taste but i'd love to see some golden showers

i love the site, but if any of this stuff has been done recently and i haven't seen it, i apologize, i've been internetless for a month or so.

furzan2005
04-04-2005, 12:58 AM
What about Cavegirl Foxy? I know she's done a shoot or two with a hot fur bikini... why not invite some hot cavemen and cavegirls for a stone age orgy of sorts? Sounds hot to me....

FURZAN2005

Hugh Jarrod
04-07-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by furzan2005
What about Cavegirl Foxy? I know she's done a shoot or two with a hot fur bikini... why not invite some hot cavemen and cavegirls for a stone age orgy of sorts? Sounds hot to me....

FURZAN2005

I could see Foxy dragging a guy around by his hair, into a cave then having her way with him.

FoxyAngel
04-11-2005, 07:47 PM
all cavemen step up! send me your pics! looking for new toys. angel@foxyangel.com

Angel

mattyb
04-12-2005, 12:00 AM
I think a hot video would be Angel, finding a hot muscular mantinence guy doing some home repairs for her, is caught going through her panty drawer. Angel walks in on him while he is looking at a big dildo of hers. Angel says she is going to call his boss, but the stud pleads with her not to do so, and said he will do anything. So Angel makes him put on a pair of panties,gives the stud a spanking and a dildo fucking, before she pulls her own big stick for some oral pleasure and ends giving the mantinence man the real thing in his Boy-pussy Angel style!!!!!!!

FoxyAngel
04-12-2005, 01:40 AM
That sounds HOT! I just got some new Toys any way. Im pretty sure there is something around here that needs maintaining. ll have to call over that maintenance man soon. I better not catch him in my panty drawer. His ass will never be the same!

Angel

pepe
04-12-2005, 11:55 AM
Little guy is a pathetic wimp that spend all day long in his bedroom watching Marvel cartoons and wanking his tiny dick. He is no taller than 5’3”, but he believes he is spiderman and usually molest the girls at school. Tonight he will be punished for that. One rich girl of the School, fed up of him, has hired the services of FoxyAngel and her friends to teach him a hard lesson. During the night, four beautiful shemales disguised like comic heroines manage to get inside his room and awake him in a nightmare. When he opens his eyes, SUPERWOMAN (Foxyangel), WONDERWOMAN (Tonyaa), ELECTRA (Toni) and BATGIRL (Nicole) surround his bed.
The four tall and strong girls easily grab him and throw him to the floor, where they kick and trample on him with their shoes, he cries but he is alone and nobody can hear him. First they pull out their gorgeous cocks and threaten him with them, but then Foxy decide to humiliate him a little before fucking him, and he is forced on his knees while the girls take the shoes off and tell him to worship and lick their bare soles. After he has sucked all their toes while they were stroking their big pricks, they trample on him with their bare feet, crushing his head and chest beneath their large feet. And when they get tired of having him whimpering under their soles and kis***g their feet, he has to suck something bigger than toes. One by one, the four heroines of his dreams force their thick dicks deep in his mouth. He sucks one cock while the other three throbbing tools surround his head. Soon he is fucked in the ass too, one by one by all the girls. While Foxy Superwoman pumps his anus with her huge 10 inches dick, Tonyaa Wonderwoman has her fat cock sucked by him. Toni Electra and Nicole Batgirl wait their turn to do the same. He is so tiny that he looks like a little hobbit fucked by four giantess women with huge cocks.
After that, the whole group of heroines stroke their dicks and finally CUM beastly on his face. All his face is a mess, with lots of thick spunk in his eyes and mouth.
To end the punishment session, the four heroines decide to clean him a little bit, so they grab their cocks and get positioned around him just to piss on him at the same time… four huge yellow streams of their pungent urine splash all over his body...... Oh My!
- “Superwoman, Batgirl, Wonderwoman and Electra have huge cocks and are pis***g on me”- He cries.

furzan2005
04-15-2005, 01:39 AM
Can't wait baby.... lemme know when it's done....

love ya in furs....

yer caveboy,

furzan:D

kylec3469
04-18-2005, 08:15 AM
My idea is one of tenants and landlord. Angel and or 1 of her hot t-girlfriends could be supposedly renting an apartment when the angry landlord comes in, instead of rent he gets gangbanged and after his initial shock of discovering these beautiful women are packing he loves it.

Hugh Jarrod
04-23-2005, 05:14 AM
all cavemen step up! send me your pics! looking for new toys. angel@foxyangel.com

Angel

Soon sweetie, soon.

kensterling
04-30-2005, 11:06 AM
Hiya Angel
This is your male escort freind from NYC, love your board.
How about a double penetration with one white and one black ts, both squeezing it in at the same time? Of course you both spurt all over his ass.
How about a client comes to see you but can't pay, He wasted your time so you put a leash on him and drag him down to "the hood" to pimp out to some hung black tgirls. After they have their way they know a guy who would pay to bang him, out comes a hung thuggish black dude who bangs the hell out of him. Angel gets paid and they leave him in an exhausted, abused , cum soaken state.
Also a three way gangbang with a genetic girl with strap on, TS and top hung dude.
Just some ideas, see you soon.

FoxyAngel
05-03-2005, 01:43 AM
All fabulous photo-shoots suggestions.

The cast and clothing is possible. the set or background might take a little time to arrange.

The list of shoots is getting amazingly long.

Keep them coming! I dont plan on retiring anytime soon! ;)

Angel

alex
05-13-2005, 03:33 PM
Hi Angel

Now your private sailor has joined your board, and the guys her seems to have a lot of awesome ideas for some new shootings in the future.

Looking forward to do them

Love

FoxyAngel
05-14-2005, 05:23 PM
Welcome to the board!

Dont let the cat out of the bag just yet darling.

Angel

Cleo
05-14-2005, 05:59 PM
Hi Alex :)

Shhhh, don't spoil the surprise. :D

:underthet

longos10
05-16-2005, 06:57 PM
Angel,

How about construction workers in particular wood floor spe******ts. Woodlayers come to install hard wood into bedroom but the wood gets harder to install. Some lube allows for longwood to come and fit his wood in place. After installation some proper floor maintanance takes place cleaning all areas. Let me know I have all the tools needed to lay the wood.

Hugh Jarrod
05-17-2005, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by longos10
Angel,

How about construction workers in particular wood floor spe******ts. Woodlayers come to install hard wood into bedroom but the wood gets harder to install. Some lube allows for longwood to come and fit his wood in place. After installation some proper floor maintanance takes place cleaning all areas. Let me know I have all the tools needed to lay the wood.

Thing is Angel is the one who lays the wood down.

FALLENSOUL
05-18-2005, 01:32 PM
Scene #1 The camera pans at the marching marines all in formation ( a entire platoon)
Scene #2 Angel dressed in full uniform sitting in her office decorated like the office of the Joint Cheif of Staffs in Washington, D.C. Angel request Private Pyle to the office
Scene # 3 Private Pyle (aka Gomer look a like) walks into the office like the unworthy slave he is and begins to submit to a strip search by her Platoon leader Angel

trany_socker
06-04-2005, 12:03 PM
hi angel

what u think abuot u and other partner bolistrannies in the duty, when u sadnly find a guy wants to rape a little girl, u catch him, erliese the little girl, and give the guy his justic buneshment.

what u say???

Wingman
06-08-2005, 04:34 PM
Now that we know that Foxy likes girls as well...

Foxy is enjoying anafternoon coffee at a street cafe. She's wearing a cool cream trouser suit. She enjoys some gentle flirting with the cute waitress (wearing a short skirt and black tights).

When Foxy gets up to leave, her erection is visible through her trousers. The waitress can't take her eyes off it and takes Foxy by the hand, leading her to the ladies room.

Foxy gives her just what she's always wanted, satifsying her better than her boyfriend ever could.

DarkElf
06-09-2005, 05:22 PM
It's June 9th. Where's the new stuff?

TSKourtney
06-14-2005, 08:32 AM
Well, how about a hot shemale couple, say for instance TSKourtney and the delicious Foxy Angel, naked on the nude beach in Miami, with about 10 or so admirers, also naked, all lubed, wet, hot, and ready?

Just love being naked in front of Angel....lol.

goodtimes
06-14-2005, 01:56 PM
TSKourtney has a great idea...but the sand might cause some friction burns. FoxyAngel liked the idea about 5 admirers for dessert, why not make it 10 if TSKourtney is included? I'm sure Angel has plenty for all! :rolleyes:

JuanR
06-16-2005, 10:13 PM
How about the lovely red head W. ********, the HOT Danielle FOxx from LA, more of the Texas girls pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LoLa and her friend from Chicago. YUM

Juan R.

pepe
06-17-2005, 10:52 AM
And what about 10 shemales naked surrounding one little man ?

jacob712
06-18-2005, 01:09 AM
here is a nice idea for a photo shoot u have a softball manager who is abusive to the girls so the girls get sick of tired of him so they show who is the real manager when the girls take turns on him with their own bats as 10 girls just F#@# the hell out of him or u can do a womans basketball coach but with 5 girls F#@! the hell out of him

latex27
06-29-2005, 06:05 PM
I would love to see more movies with Angel dressed in fetsh clothes like Latex, Leather, and Rubber, like in the movie with Rubberdoll. I would also like to see a movie of her covering herself in shiny oil. And I would love to see her use more toys on others and herself.

Hugh Jarrod
06-30-2005, 03:28 AM
I really like the Gurls outnumbering the guys gang bang themed ideas. As well as the gurl on gurl or gurl on girl action.

FoxyAngel
06-30-2005, 06:13 PM
you guys are full of Ideas. I love them all. some of them may be difficult to arrange. but I will do my best. thanks for sharing your fantasies and photo suggestions.

Angel

lilozzie
07-04-2005, 03:58 PM
foxy,
will you be working with that little guy again? also ever do any sexy smoking shoots?

longos10
07-05-2005, 01:00 PM
Hear is my idea. Foxy needs new floors. New wood floors. The situation requires longwood to get the job done. After her floors are finished she gets the longwood. On the new wood floor. Wood is being placed everywhere. Only to the surprise of the worker, me, he gets wood from Foxy.

pepe
07-06-2005, 05:56 AM
Little midget Chris is a bad burglar who is robbering in the wrong house, just where FoxyAngel is celebrating a party. One of the girls catch him and he is suddenly surrounded by 10 tall shemales with large cocks dangerously targeting at his little face. They are mean and they are angry. He is beated, trampled, forced to kiss huge feet, face-fucked by huge cocks, and fucked-forced in the ass. Finally all girls CUM in his face, spurting big loads of cumm all over his head while he cries for mercy. Before letting him go, some of the girls piss on his little body while laughing at his little frame.

Cleo
07-06-2005, 12:47 PM
Personally I can't wait for Angel to shoot with Alex the little guy again.

I just want to know where we can find six more dwarfs for the shoot so that Angel can be show white with her seven dwarfs. :D

chitownkid
07-06-2005, 04:30 PM
Ms Foxy Angel the Goddess,

I have an idea for a shoot. Nothing too heavy, but I'm sure some would like it as much as I would.

You have gorgeous legs as it is, so why not take some shots of you wearing pantyhose. Nothing sexier than seeing my dream tgirl wearing pantyhose with a nice smooth hard dick in them. Watching you stroke your sweet stick pussy and shooting your tgirl goo all over the hose would put me in a lust driven coma.

I would sign up to be the first to lick them clean. Also show your toes in the hose. You have such suckable toes, I would do anything to be your personal foot, dick and ass slave. To taste your sweet nectar would be a dream cum true.

Love Always,

chitown***

magicrub36
07-07-2005, 10:59 PM
it would be titled

"KING OF THE QUEENS TABLE"

Foxy strolls into the bar dragging her latest cock sucker behind her on a choker.

She joins 4-5 of her hottest "girlfriends" at a big corner both.

Her "King" is chained under the table and made to "serve" all her friends as they come and go.

Off to dance they go, then cum back for a good BJ. Foxy's asshole gets sweaty, the king bows to the queen.

At some point, the "girls" room backs up and Foxy relieves herself all over her bitch.

Good wholesome fun is had by all. The King is a cum/piss covered slut.

At the end of the night, Foxy gives the king his reward. She bends him over the table and gives him what he deserves. A royal crowning.

As she and her entourage are walking out the door laughing, The king is left strapped to the table as a group of his constituients teach him about fill a busting.

benchster
07-14-2005, 11:40 AM
Angel

I can hook u up with a construction site.

Hugh Jarrod
07-18-2005, 08:04 PM
I got one. Guy comes into to see the dentist. The dentist is none other than Foxy she drugs him up and begins to fill his cavities, as well she invites her dental assistant, receptionist, and any Tgirl patients in the lobby to help her out. The guys gets drilled and all cavities filled by Foxy and her gurls.

riffraff
07-21-2005, 10:39 PM
Angel, the oral hygienist?

That sounds good...as long as she promises to use her oversized "tongue depressor" on us.

Can you say, "AHHHHHHHH"?

Hugh Jarrod
07-22-2005, 12:03 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

Hugh Jarrod
08-11-2005, 02:30 AM
How about a guy gets arrested by 2 T-cops and is brought downtown for questioning. The questioning of course is done by Foxy and 3 - 5 other gurls who givem the once over, twice over, and more over.

TSKourtney
08-14-2005, 09:22 AM
How about TS Kourtney getting plunged by the Foxiest Angel? LOL! I'll be shooting in one week. ;-)

Kourt

riffraff
08-17-2005, 10:07 PM
Kourtney is shooting in one week? I'm shooting in one minute! :wanking:

underfoot
09-03-2005, 09:41 AM
Oh my Goddess! Kourtney being pumped by Foxy Angel, that sounds incredible. What would be even better if Foxy would pull out just as She cums, and i were there to lick it up off of Kourtney's ass. Maybe some day....

Hugh Jarrod
09-13-2005, 04:32 AM
I got one, Loan Shark Foxy. Foxy is a loan shark and she and some of her henchmen or rather "henchgurls" drop by a debtee's house. Only thing is he doesn't have enough to pay up. So Foxy and the gurls take it out on his ass. When they're done they tell him that was just enough to work off the interest and that they'll be back repeatedly and often to make him work off more.

Cleo
09-25-2005, 11:17 AM
My neighbor redid his pool with a spa in the middle of to (http://terrizamore.com/a/pool/). It still needs to needs landscaped. Once it is completely done going to use it to shoot some porn.

I want to dress up the Alex the dwarf as Sponge Bob and then Angel can fuck him in it until he cums dry.

alex
09-25-2005, 11:25 AM
Hi Cleo

How come I like you so much?

I think I know the answer.

You are one of a kind.

See you soon

:Angeldevi

riffraff
09-30-2005, 10:50 PM
AWWW, so THIS is love...

C'mon you two alley cats...getta room for cryin' out loud!

Heh heh!
:joker:

scorpion
11-12-2005, 07:52 PM
I think i like hugh jarrods dentist idea is the best. I would love to go to the dentist.
Scorpion

LittleAl
11-22-2005, 08:56 AM
I would love to play the part of yor boss.... as long as I got to suck your cock and kiss your beautiful lips..... the first one would be on me.... :eek: :D I would love to feel your cum on my face... and the taste of you in my mouth....

getting excited just thinking about the possibility

remember I am in Miami.. just a stone throw away....

hugs and kisses

Little Al

Cleo
11-22-2005, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by LittleAl
I am in Miami.. just a stone throw away....
So you want us to throw rocks at you???

LittleAl
11-22-2005, 09:04 AM
If it makes you happy... but you don't necessarily have to hit me..
however I can handle anything you throw at me... lol :edevill:

Hugh Jarrod
12-17-2005, 05:00 PM
How about this one, guys gets on an elevator. Already on the elevator is FoxyAngel and friend. When the elevator gets stuck Foxy and friend pass the time by u***g the guy for their pleasure.

yosi
01-02-2006, 06:55 AM
Here is my idea for a full movie :
it is going to be a detective story with Foxy Angel as the detective .

scene 1 : Foxy Angel is interviewing a new male emloyee , showing some of the requirments of the job : to suck her and to get fucked by her on a daily basis.

scene 2 : Foxy Angel goes to another TS who want Foxy to investigate the disapearence of a big diamond she had.
this TS's boytoy is getting fucked by both of them.

scene 3 : Foxy Angel and the TS who hired her go to a TS bar , where transexuals and their toyboys go.
everywhere you can see transexuals getting sucked and fucking their toyboys.
they find there an ex boytoy of the TS who lost the daimond and decide to investigate him.

scene 4: the ex toyboy is grabbed and fucked by both of them until he begs for mercy , and confesses he is the one who stole the diamond.

scene 5 : Foxy Angel is again with her new male emplyee , reminding him the of daily requirments of the job..........

THE END

ps

I would love to be the new male emloyee .........:)

deepthroat
01-30-2006, 08:00 PM
How about Angel and 3 or 4 of her friends gangbanging some guy in the library some quiet saturday morning. Oh Angel honey I'm available next saturday & practicing my dicktation.

LittleAl
01-31-2006, 07:41 AM
I'd let Foxy fuck me anywhere, I am in a sense still a virgin. I ,et Foxy at the Christmas party and I mentioned to her then that I would love for her to d-flower me...

I have been masturbating and finger fucking myself in anticipation of the event. I missed the last party in January.. I was out of town on bu***ess. But I would have loved to have gone home with her that night.....

I have actualy dreamed of sucking her beautiful cock in Trixies club.

If, she remembers me, then I'm game to play or act out any fantasy she has..... Tall, 6' blue eye with what she considered a hard body and I have a hard cock to match...

Maybe she can bend me over my Harley fuck me while I suck on her girlfriend cock.. I met a friend of hers at the same party that I adored as well.. kis***g and fucking..ohhh it sounds sooooo good!!!!

BigJohnStud
02-11-2006, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by yosi
Here is my idea for a full movie :
it is going to be a detective story with Foxy Angel as the detective .

scene 1 : Foxy Angel is interviewing a new male emloyee , showing some of the requirments of the job : to suck her and to get fucked by her on a daily basis.

scene 2 : Foxy Angel goes to another TS who want Foxy to investigate the disapearence of a big diamond she had.
this TS's boytoy is getting fucked by both of them.

scene 3 : Foxy Angel and the TS who hired her go to a TS bar , where transexuals and their toyboys go.
everywhere you can see transexuals getting sucked and fucking their toyboys.
they find there an ex boytoy of the TS who lost the daimond and decide to investigate him.

scene 4: the ex toyboy is grabbed and fucked by both of them until he begs for mercy , and confesses he is the one who stole the diamond.

scene 5 : Foxy Angel is again with her new male emplyee , reminding him the of daily requirments of the job..........

THE END

ps

I would love to be the new male emloyee .........:)

I bet you can't say that 10 times real fast!! LOL

Tranny Lover1
02-18-2006, 04:46 AM
Hi Angel

Love your body and your site.

How about you and one of your girlfriends did a BDSM video with the short guy? Because I just saw something like it on the web, but it was nothing compared if the video was made by you.

Looking forward to more pictures of you having serious fun with the hairy short guy.

The Best

Al

christianx
03-13-2006, 05:35 AM
i would love to let Foxy Angel and a few of her TS friends fuck my ass hard in a scene. That would be hot! when I come to FL in april, I will get it done!

Eithan
03-18-2006, 06:51 PM
Foxy maybe you can post pix of your sexy body close ups.. Foot Fetish, Ass, Lips, Cock etc

boober06
04-03-2006, 02:09 AM
How about Foxy dressed as a sluty teacher. Hair pulled up on top of her head, stockings and garter, short skirt just above the top of the stockings and a short tight white dress shirt showing clevage. Then she will need to punish a guy dressed in a little school boys outfit, who has been acting up in class.

pepe3z
05-21-2006, 01:56 AM
What happen to Cleo's idea with dres***g Chris like sponge bob and let Angel fuck him ?

wizard25-23
05-22-2006, 01:53 PM
dear angel i'm a grate fenn of yours

and admier you.

if i may plaes aloow me to respond to this topik

"
i like this one becues i wish i was the "boss" in this cace

i will vote for her.

http://domdomina.co.il/phpBB2_FileAttchMOD/shemalescreen4_108.gif

trent
06-29-2007, 11:35 AM
Goddess Foxy i came across these pics of the lovely danielle foxx dominating her slave boy and it was similar to what i imagined of you taking control of my mouth and ass and making it your personal cum drain hole...while fucking my virgin ass stick your feet on my face and make me inhale your wonderful foot aroma, make me beg for you cock sliding in and out my ass...i want to suck, gag, worship,and be fucked by your wonderful cock...would love to be dominated by you and danielle foxx to wonderful cocks in my mouth and ass...your lowly slave

slavetrent lick:wanking: :adore:

Footsniffer
07-01-2007, 09:35 AM
Foxy :engel: :Angelaure :Angeldevi :FlyingAng ,

I just heard Danielle is moving to Central Florida :BBBeach: . Maybe she can be in your cabinet when you do the Pres shoot or she can join your t-Girl Gang Bangers. From what I've seen of her she's got the right equipment :wanking: :Shaketits to abuse us boy toys.

Footsniffer :adore: :adore: :adore:

beany74
07-17-2007, 05:18 PM
Foxy is driving a van with 3 other girls in the back. Crui***g around, looking for a suitable guy on his own. Foxy signals to the girls when she see's the right guy. They pull up in a quiet road just in front of where some unfortunate guy is walking and jump out. They pull a gun on him, put on a gag and force him into the back of the van. They get him back to their lair where he is tied up with his hand behind his back. He is told he'll be okay as long as he does exactly what he is told, at which point the girls take off their knickers and surround him. Telling him to get on his knees he has to suck each one in succession, before getting ass-raped by all.

Or, a guy breaks down on a suburban street, and his phone is dead. He knocks on a door to use the phone, and Foxy is inside willing to let him in. She distracts him from u***g the phone and before long she convinces him to suck her dick and get fucked in the ass in return for u***g her phone. While pumping him in the ass, another girl walks in on them, he is shocked at first, but Foxy tells him to shut up and do as he is told. He is then spit-roasted, before 2 more girls walk in and have his way with him.

TampaBtm
10-24-2007, 04:20 PM
...I just heard Danielle is moving to Central Florida :BBBeach: . Maybe she can be in your cabinet when you do the Pres shoot or she can join your t-Girl Gang Bangers. ...

Footsniffer
Is that still true?

I heard that she was staying put in LA and doing SRS.

Is she really a bottom in RL? Cuz those movies of hers make it seem like she is a natural top.

FoxyAngel
10-28-2007, 06:22 PM
I havent heard. My board is the only place I ever heard mention of it.

TampaBtm
10-29-2007, 09:45 AM
I havent heard. My board is the only place I ever heard mention of it.
Which part?

The SRS or the being a bottom in RL?:question:

FoxyAngel
10-29-2007, 01:47 PM
Both actually. I never knew or thought she would be bottom in her real life either. but as you have have seen on my board you cant believe everything you hear.

TampaBtm
10-29-2007, 02:45 PM
Both actually. I never knew or thought she would be bottom in her real life either. but as you have have seen on my board you cant believe everything you hear.
The reason I ask is that when she was last in Tampa I called to set up a meeting. She was asking the usual stuff...what do you look like, what are you into...etc.

She didnt seem very eager and when I mentioned that I am a btm she said "Ohh that wont work....I only top in my movies not in RL" and hung up on me. I was a bit surprised as I was very considerate and respectful of her...I went back and re read the ad she posted and she even alludes to being a top in the ad so I was very surprised by the response.

Ohh well her loss I guess.

boober06
11-13-2007, 05:33 PM
After seeing the Catwoman and Batman scene I have two more superhero shoot ideas

1) You're dressed as a sexy Batgirl and you lure Robin into the batcave and seduce him until you fuck his skinny little ass

2) You're an evil Lois Lane and you seduce Superman. You pull out a green kryptonite condom and fuck him in the ass ***ce he's powerless to stop you. After you completely abuse him, you leave him in a pathetic pile on the floor covered in your cum until he regains his power to clean himself off.

FoxyAngel
11-18-2007, 04:30 PM
That one sounds hot boober. I love Super hero themes and vids. I am hoping to start scripting and planning my next one very soon.

floats
12-01-2007, 09:36 AM
I love all these scenarios Foxy. Just pick one and I'll be there.
Floats of Sobe!

DarkElf
12-12-2007, 07:32 PM
Personally, I love the school girl bit - always have. How about Nicole or Keylee, after school for detention and totally submissive? They have to wash the board and the teacher starts touching them but they're real afraid. After some ass rubbing they start to get hard and....hmmmm...what have we here?

thedeanius
01-29-2008, 10:39 PM
Foxy and 2 or 3 of her well hung Tgirl friends have a rock band, and they play a show, then they select a couple lucky guys to go onto the tour bus with them after the show.

your imagination will fill in the rest

captainblue
01-29-2008, 11:26 PM
that one sounds pretty awesome

a fan
01-30-2008, 08:20 AM
how about me dressed as a school boy with a shirt, tie and some tight shorts on...

Miss Angel (dressed in a smart suit) would catch me smoking in the playground and march me into her office where she would bend me over, pull my shorts down to my kness, pull my white cotton panties down and cane me.

once she decided i'd had enough of that she would walk round to the front of of me...raise my head up by yanking on the tie and make me take the full length of her cock in my mouth as i struggled to pull my head back....

2hollywoodfl
10-16-2021, 12:28 PM
Lol this thread is old, just like my reference/idea.. Bay Watch Lifeguard Angel!!! Wish I'd thought about this back then! I'd love to take ahold of your "rescue tube" and have you save me.

2hollywoodfl
10-16-2021, 12:36 PM
Mouth to mouth... bring me back to consciousness.. amazed by the hot lifeguards in the red swimsuit! Reward the lifeguard properly. Properly and really, really, well..