View Full Version : Angel, come on, let's hear the Vegas details!

kevinv
01-17-2005, 03:41 PM
would love to hear all the details of your week in Vegas....I know how it started, but not how it ended... ;)

FoxyAngel
01-17-2005, 06:05 PM
Hey there Kev!

It was Fun, Busy, Exciting and a bit cold. I had a great time. I went to the adult expo at the Venetian daily to show off and sign pics and give away some DVDs.I posed for many pics with fans. it was amazing event. I enjoyed the buffets at various Hotels before going to the room to meet fans and admirers for a few hours in the early evening. I met a few distributors that may be interested in helping me sell my DVDs which is why I wanted to go mostly. I met some wonderful girls there this year. I didnt have time to photograph them while I was there so they accompanied me back to lauderdale. I have been working with them this weekend and returning the favor of the wonderful time they showed me while in Vegas.

I didnt make it the AVN award show this year. however I did make a cameo on the red carpet which is what I enjoy most about the event.

Every night of the weekend I couldnt stay in. I went to 54 at MGM. we went to OPM at the Ceasar. I met few hotties at the club RA in the Luxor where we were staying. we attended a few after hours sex parties at club Seven and the Krave club. that was an exciting weekend. I met alot of hot guys that already knew who I was. that was really flattering. at 8 oclock in the morning I got a ride from seven to the hotel with 2 guys. we went up to the room and finshed off that bottle vodka Kevin had brought over. they both wanted to blow me together and the hottest dude wanted me to penetrate him, but not in front of his friend. so I took him to the bathroom and pounded his little ass. like his friend didnt know what we were doing in the bathroom. the friend wanted to fuck my ass so bad. he was trying to put it in me most of that morn. finally I told him that a no entry zone to sit in the corner and jerk off for me while I tease with my ass. as he was cumming I ran over and shot mine my favorite place. for those that do not know me that is the face. we all 3 cleansed they kissed me good bye and I had no time to sleep before off to the expo once again.

well that was just one night and morning for me lol. I still have to tell you about my daily driver. the hottie that drove me all over the city. I took care of him big time for his services during my stay. I will get into those details soon

back to you Kev. I had an amazing time with you. we got to know each other even more than intimately this time which I thoroughly enjoyed. not only is your service awesome so is your persona. it was a was a great start to great trip.

I will share more of my trip with you guys soon.

Angel

kevinv
01-17-2005, 08:04 PM
Wow, I knew you rocked in the world of Angel....but damn girl, how's a fella to compete....

FoxyAngel
01-18-2005, 12:07 AM
Kevin you are still at the top of my list.

Angel

MsJackie Assist
01-18-2005, 12:27 PM
Hi Guys, I told you that FoxyAngel would tell you how her trip was in Vegas once she rested after a Hard week of SEX & Fun
in *** city....Glad you had a good time sister, Love MsJackie

Hugh Jarrod
01-19-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by foxyangel
Hey there Kev!

It was Fun, Busy, Exciting and a bit cold. I had a great time. I went to the adult expo at the Venetian daily to show off and sign pics and give away some DVDs.I posed for many pics with fans. it was amazing event. I enjoyed the buffets at various Hotels before going to the room to meet fans and admirers for a few hours in the early evening. I met a few distributors that may be interested in helping me sell my DVDs which is why I wanted to go mostly. I met some wonderful girls there this year. I didnt have time to photograph them while I was there so they accompanied me back to lauderdale. I have been working with them this weekend and returning the favor of the wonderful time they showed me while in Vegas.

I didnt make it the AVN award show this year. however I did make a cameo on the red carpet which is what I enjoy most about the event.

Every night of the weekend I couldnt stay in. I went to 54 at MGM. we went to OPM at the Ceasar. I met few hotties at the club RA in the Luxor where we were staying. we attended a few after hours sex parties at club Seven and the Krave club. that was an exciting weekend. I met alot of hot guys that already knew who I was. that was really flattering. at 8 oclock in the morning I got a ride from seven to the hotel with 2 guys. we went up to the room and finshed off that bottle vodka Kevin had brought over. they both wanted to blow me together and the hottest dude wanted me to penetrate him, but not in front of his friend. so I took him to the bathroom and pounded his little ass. like his friend didnt know what we were doing in the bathroom. the friend wanted to fuck my ass so bad. he was trying to put it in me most of that morn. finally I told him that a no entry zone to sit in the corner and jerk off for me while I tease with my ass. as he was cumming I ran over and shot mine my favorite place. for those that do not know me that is the face. we all 3 cleansed they kissed me good bye and I had no time to sleep before off to the expo once again.

well that was just one night and morning for me lol. I still have to tell you about my daily driver. the hottie that drove me all over the city. I took care of him big time for his services during my stay. I will get into those details soon

back to you Kev. I had an amazing time with you. we got to know each other even more than intimately this time which I thoroughly enjoyed. not only is your service awesome so is your persona. it was a was a great start to great trip.

I will share more of my trip with you guys soon.

Angel

Dam gave him the facial, good job gurl hope to get a facial from you sometime.

FoxyAngel
01-27-2005, 07:34 PM
you definitely got a facial coming or cumming!

Angel

FoxyAngel
01-27-2005, 08:34 PM
My Drivers name was Alex. Hes a cuty I met ****** prior to my visit to Vegas. he offered to drive me around the city while I was visiting. I was staying at the Luxor this year the convention and AVN was at the Venetian. Every time I needed a ride back and forth. he was there for me. Even if not. I would have given his cute self the full FA experience. well the first few nights all I wanted was good oral service before off to bed. but you guys know I had to tag his ass before I left town. (you know something between me and him he will never forget) I believe it was our last night together. I made him wiggle his hot little ass for me as I lied on the bed and stroked my self hard. he tried playing hard to get saying he's so tight. He's never done it. he does'nt think he can take it. blah blah blah. you guys know Im not one to take 'No" for an answer. SO... I grabbed his ass pulled him in to the bed. he resisted me a bit. I restrained him with my panty hose I was wearing that evening until he realized I was going to get what I wanted. I dont think he knew what he was getting himself into when he offered. anywho... all is calm relaxed and lubed now. insertion time. I thought he was going to jump out of his skin. I left it in him told him to relax concentrate on his breathing and it will be over with soon. it worked for a bit til I picked up the rhythm then he got loud on me again. this time I just buried his face in the pillow and continued pumping his ass before you know it he was relaxed his rhythm was in sync with mine. I was reaching around jerking his cock at the same time. we basically climaxed together. I think he may have shot off a few seconds before me. but he hung in there til I came in his tight virgin ass. we collapsed on the bed. I let it soften before I took it out of him. We got a few hours sleep and he took me to the airport the next morning.

Alex I enjoyed our time together. I hope we can do it again next year.

Angel

MsJackie Assist
01-28-2005, 02:59 PM
All Right Angel, Pop that choochie. You go girl sounds like you had a Hot time I bet you cant wait till you go back to Vegas or MAYBE Vegas................
can't wait till You return that hot body & Action to their town.
I told you guys she would tear up the town.LoL MsJackie Assist