PDA

View Full Version : Sheeba

Dickie
02-05-2003, 04:12 AM
Angel

Any future shoots planned for Sheeba where she will use that nice cock of hers on someone? :)

hotcars
02-06-2003, 06:02 PM
That sounds great I would love to see her give some lucky guy that cock. If you need any help, she can violate me any time.

Larry

FoxyAngel
02-07-2003, 06:56 PM
Oh yes Guys. Sheeba will be back to do some action photos for us soon. I would like to arrange it in the next week or 2 so you guys will be able to enjoy it for the March update. I am so looking forward to photographing her u***g her big shemale cock on some young hot stud. Any volunteeers?
kisses
Angel

bemytop
02-10-2003, 02:10 PM
I will gladly volunteer

FoxyAngel
02-10-2003, 04:56 PM
well bemytop I guess I will not only be showing you a good first time on wednesday, but feeling you out and training you for possible photoshoots with me and/or my friends, if you are truly intererested.
I look forward to our meeting soon
Kisses
Angel

bemytop
02-10-2003, 06:25 PM
I just felt a huge quiver down my spine with just a few words....damn now thats a touch. Just let me know what works for you.............

bemytop
02-11-2003, 07:39 AM
Babe,

I have your number dialed in, the TT is ready for the drive down and I will be ready for you.

Cant wait

bemytop
02-12-2003, 02:43 AM
Hey hon,

I will give you a call right before I head into my meeting in the early afternoon

FoxyAngel
02-13-2003, 01:46 PM
Hey Guys
just found out that our lovely new girl Sheeba is away for a couple more weeks. I have called her Miami number and her real sweet girlfriend answers the phone. the friend is a philippine hotty but at this time hesitant for modeling with us. she has informed me that Sheeba will be returning soon with much interest in doing some action for us. I am so looking forward to it. maybe she can persuade her sexy friend into model as well.
kisses
Angel