View Full Version : just got back to LA after my date with an Angel in Vegas

kevinv
01-05-2005, 07:23 PM
Fellas....I'm exhausted, but when I wake up, as promised, and OK'd by Angel, I'll share the details of my evening with the Foxy one!

riffraff
01-06-2005, 11:45 PM
That's OK, Kevin...we can wait...no problem...just take your time...we've got all the time in the world...we've got absolutely nothing better to do than...

HEY, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU AND ANGEL? DID YOU GO DOWN ON HER? WAS THE SEX GREAT? IS SHE AS BEAUTIFUL AS SHE LOOKS ON HER WEB SITE? DID YOU FILM YOUR SEX TOGETHER?!?!?

Seriously, we'd love to here the details of your adventures, Kev. Or as least as much as you and Angel are willing to share.

Thanks in advance for your generosity (and the explicitness of your details).

kevinv
01-07-2005, 03:05 PM
fellas...

this visit with Angel was different in two respects...first, as I've said before, I've visited with Angel on three prior occasions, and though great, in those encounters, I more or less spent my time with Angel the Entertainer...this time, I spent it with Angel the person....partially luck, partially due to our having met before and staying in touch through this board and partially because her Vegas plans were not going to commence until the follwing day....anyway, I met Angel at her hotel on Tuesday night....the airline had lost her luggage so all she had was the clothes she wore on the plane, some nice jeans, and a tight fitting zip up the front hooded sweatshirt....I came into the ca***o and she was at the bar respectfully fending off the interest of an older, half in the bag, fan. Anyway I sat down, got a kiss hello and the other guy took off. She looked great...(just as good in person Riff)...we had a few cocktails (Cosmopolitans) and caught up.....by the second, no third drink, we had both relaxed and started talking like two friends...it was nice...we then headed up to her room...a very nice suite with a great big bed......Angel went into the bathroom for a quick freshen up and I set out the candles as well as the fixins for Cosmopolitans I had in my bag....with proper lighting in effect, Angel came out wrapped in a towel....very, very nice, and I could see flashes of her cock hanging between her legs....it was getting me hard.... I stripped off my clothes as Angel mixed us a couple drinks....she then climbed onto the bed, we toasted our rendevous, had a sip and fell back into each others arms...we started kis***g like lovers and I tried to give her tongue, lips, and nipples the kind of loving oral attention I was planning on giving her cock.....she whispered that I really am orally gifted...we had all night so I didn't rush and we mixed in sips of our drinks with sips of her kissess......after a very long time, I mixed us another cocktail, came back to the bed and told Angel to sit back and open her legs....she propped up the pillows, leaned back and opened those long silky legs revealing her already swelling cock....she sipped her drink as I slowly lowered my mouth...I could see a smile creeping across her lips....I took her cock in my mouth, all of it, down to the base, and I let my tongue gently massage her shaft....I could feel her cock pulse...and then start to grow, but I didn't move...I stayed there, rotating my tongue as her cock grew harder, fatter and longer....I could feel it pres***g into the back of my throat and I had to come back up, slowly...I know Angel likes you to go deep and linger, but I also get turned on at the sight of her hard cock in all it's glory....it was glisening with my saliva and twitching.....I looked up and now she was smiling and again sipping her drink....fellas, her cock looks just as good, if not bettter in person...it's perfect.....for the next forty minutes I sucked her cock with passion, slowly, deeply, going all the way down, working her with my toungue, taking time to lick her balls, her ass and then back to her shaft....it was great....and her cock never waiverd, she stayed rock hard...my eyes were watering and I was in heaven, making love to her cock with my mouth....and when I thought it couldn't be any better, she slid around into a 69 position and I felt her mouth on my cock....in seconds I was rock hard....those of you who have seen her videos on this site know Angel gives great, great head...and I mean great....I was in pure ecstacy....how I didn't blow in seconds was a miracle (honestly, that's never been a problem for me)...it was great and I was loving it, and I think she was too....after a good twenty minutes we took a short break...cause there was no rush....we made another round of drinks, sat on the bed and talked about me, about her, her life, what's going on with her, she was very open and forthcoming and I really enjoyed the connection we were having...she's a great girl and the future Mr. Foxy will be getting the total package....we then resumed, and Angel put me on my back and got up on her knees over my face...she smiled an evil grin and said you know what this means...and I did, no more nice, nice, she was going deep....she put her cock in my mouth and started to slowly grind her hips....her cock grew rock hard in no time and she was loving pushing it down my throat....with Foxy, there is no ifs ands or buts, you are going to deep throat her....she pushed her long cock deep into my mouth and when it met resistance at the back of my throat she pushed through with a thrust of her hips....I could feel the cartilage in my throat open like a pair of swinging doors to take her cock....one such time I swear you could actually hear it open....I pulled away from her and asked did you feel that...she said Oh yeah, and drove her cock back into my mouth.....well guys, this went on for another hour.....in a variety of positions with Angel mixing in her own award winning ministrations on my cock as well......finally she wanted to cum....she worked the base of her cock with her hand as I worked the head and shaft....I could feel her cock start to pulse as her breath quickened...she said I'm cumming....now I've never swallowed or even tasted cum...but this is Foxy Angel here, so I put my lips toghter right over her cock hole and let her shoot at my lips....( this is the second area it was different) she was bucking now and I used my mouth to catch her cum, rub it all over her cock and let her juice roll back down her shaft...I didn't swallow, but I did get a taste and it was warm and sweet....she layed there for several minutes as I gently painted her cock with her cum u***g my mouth as the brush, it was really great......then it was my turn....Angel sucked me till I was hard....and as I jerked off she licked and sucked my balls until I shot a load that hit me in the chin......it was now almost 2:30 am and we were both exhausted so we curled up together spoon style and fell asleep....unfortunately I had to leave very early to drive back to LA....but while she was in bed, eyes closed, I took her cock in my mouth, it was warm and grew big and hard even though she was still mostly asleep....then I said goodbye and hit the road...what a night.....can't say for her, but me, I loved it.......so as I wind this up...I can report, no anal yet with the Angel....but maybe the next time she comes to visit LA next....gotta save something, right? Ciao.

Cleo
01-07-2005, 03:34 PM
Now let me induce you to the paragraph…

:wobblyeye

riffraff
01-07-2005, 03:55 PM
Wow, thanks for sharing the details of your recent rendez-vous in Vegas with Angel. That was sooooo HOT!

Damn, I envy you, Kev.

Just wish I could *** the rights to the movie! :wanking:

goodtimes
01-08-2005, 12:46 AM
I just want to clap for kevinv making angel happy. I honestly can't figure out how Angel keeps up the pace? I can see why Angel has that sexy, devilish grin with her collection of guys wanting to please her! Have patience kevinv on having the angel fantasy fuck ....she's never disappointed you before. Angel knows we get so turned on by your rendezvous stories. If FA's figure can take a little warm apple pie I will gladly help her lose those calories..hehe:bananadan

yosi
01-09-2005, 08:07 AM
I only wish I was there
it will be a dream come true for me to have FA cock in my mouth for as long as she likes and wants.

thank you very much for sharing with us
if your oral skills are great as your writing skills
I believe FA realy enjoyed being with you :cool:

kevinv
01-09-2005, 05:05 PM
Thanks Yosi....I know I didn't use paragraphs, but hey, it was stream of conciousness writing....lol

Cleo
01-09-2005, 11:08 PM
I guess you were just really excited. :D