View Full Version : Where in the world is Foxy Angel?

riffraff
01-02-2005, 12:16 AM
Cleo/Jackie -- did Angel go away for the holidays?

Hope she'll post soon and let us know what's new with her.

Thanks!

ALEX
01-02-2005, 05:19 AM
Hi FOXY I have a question for you , I been looking at pics of trannys and in 90% of the pics they are not in all fours with their sweet asses up in the air showing that cute brown eye , why is that?

Cleo
01-02-2005, 09:41 AM
Actually the truth is that I have her locked up in my office closet until she gives in and agrees to start shooting content with both dwarfs and females.

I'm off to see the wizard… the wonderful wizard of oz…

FoxyAngel
01-02-2005, 05:45 PM
Hi Guys!

I did go away for the Holidays to Canton Ga outside Atlanta with my family. the only place in the world with no internet service. I got home just a few days before the New Year. I spent New Years with close friends and family from both Tampa and LA here at my place in lauderdale. it was a fabulous night. for the many Inquiring minds that have asked who I was doing at the time of the New Year. Im not disappointed at all to say. I was not tagging any boys booty at that time. However there were many boys past out in my bed and at my party that night. I did wake up with my cock out of my panties and my cute muscle boy neighbor was the closest to me when I awoke. I havent got the details from him if there was any action between us 2. I do recall him kis***g my lips as the room spinned around me. shows how bad of a girl I was that night. good thing its only a yearly occasion. for all I know they could have all been taking turns sucking on the doll and I would have not known none the difference. I wonder if any which got my jizz that evening? Now I have nursed my hangover for the 2nd day and Im putting this weeks addition together today and will be heading over to tampa to get some of my costuming and clothes from my friends there just in time to come back home to pack my things and head off to Vegas.
The year is getting off to a busy start. I am looking forward to 2005. I think it is going to my best yet. I hope you all get to share it with me.

Hugs and Kisses and Happy 2005 wishes!

Angel

FoxyAngel
01-02-2005, 05:47 PM
but I will encourage them to assume that position in my 2005 shoots.

Angel

Alabama Bob
01-25-2005, 06:51 PM
Foxy,

Thank goodness; I find myself having to agree with the educated individual who asked for more ass in the air! Furthermore, i implore you, we must be able to see their faces slightly turned around with a alight grin on their faces!!

P.S More dwarfs would be good.

FoxyAngel
01-27-2005, 06:59 PM
Well Guys. Im not going to let you down. I will get my girls to pose on all 4's and turn their heads and give a sexy grin to the camera from now on. I will do the same for you in my shoots as well.

Angel

Alabama Bob
01-28-2005, 06:38 AM
Foxy,

You know the score! A close up of the ass is not enough, i need to see your face, don't go holding your cock either, let it hang down. Also, its an massive turn on if it is obviously lubed.

I am relatively new to this site, I was wondering however what everyone thought about the top ten scenarios they would like to see Foxy indulge in.?

1) School Teacher - Detention!

Cleo
01-28-2005, 12:32 PM
Dressed up as a flight attendant with her carry on bag. She gets to her hotel room and opens up her bag and out pops her sex toy which is a very animated midget and they precede to have sex.

:edevill:

Alabama Bob
01-28-2005, 03:12 PM
Personal:

Lonely midget, Vwe, OHAC, GSOH looking for discreet fun with a religious icon, an angel possibly. Must be clean, outgoing, and able to pull my strings. No watersports or scat. Thank you please.

Bulldog
01-29-2005, 08:32 PM
In office clothes, very conservative with glasses, hair worn up and a knee-length skirt. The new stud at work gets the surprise of his life when FA bends him over the desk!

Cleo
01-30-2005, 01:21 PM
I love office clothing fantasies. :)

I would like to see Angel doing more rubber and vinyl clothing fantasies too.

john69
01-31-2005, 03:13 PM
yes i want to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FoxyAngel
02-10-2005, 04:16 PM
I shot 2 girls solo in it to see how the pics would come out. they came out fabulous. I look forward to adding the girls solo Dungeon pics this next weeks addition. Im now out to get some hot costuming to wear in my personal dungeon shoot.
stay tuned hot hardcore stuff coming soon. I got this real cool sex swing hanging in the middle of the dungeon. Right now Im only imagining who's hot ass will be in it first for me. hmmm?

Angel