View Full Version : videos?????

eyokesh
12-24-2004, 03:54 PM
Was wondering where in the hollywood, fl area I could find some good shemale videos. The brazilian ones r ok, I like the women, but I want to find some videos with english speakin women...I love hearing them talkin shit when their fuckin the men...

JuanR
12-24-2004, 07:49 PM
www.*****************.com has some good videos from a bunch of good English girls and of course Foxy has some ok amateur videos for sale too.

Juan R.

Cleo
12-25-2004, 10:48 AM
Videos on demand (http://template.aebn.net/tid/19496/index.cfm?fuseaction=Archive.FrontdoorCategory&listCategoryID=67)

JuanR
12-26-2004, 08:56 PM
Why was my post edited Cleo?

Juan

Cleo
12-26-2004, 09:10 PM
Your post wasn't edited but you posted a word that is banned so the board's software replaced its characters with the * symbol.

As for why a word would be banned you would have to ask Angel ***ce it is her board.

She is out of town visiting her relatives for the holidays but will be back sometime this week.

I can't even get a hold of her or I would ask her about it. :(

JuanR
12-26-2004, 10:49 PM
Shemale and video are the only words I used, Lately it seems I cant type anything without it being edited and I dont know why. I was only answering a post about a site to *** Amerian shemale videos and ***ce this is a shemale forum I didnt think I had posted anything out of the way, I apologize! Ill email FOxy and find out what I did wrong because I certainly meant no harm.

Juan.

www.shemale VIDEOstore dot com is the site I was referring too!

Again Sorry!