View Full Version : Happy Holidays to all here at Foxy's

kevinv
12-16-2004, 01:20 PM
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season...with a special muaaaaaah for Santa Foxy.....What do I want for Christmas this year you ask? I'm hoping I get to spend some qaulity time with Santa's North Pole!

See you in LA after the AVN awards Foxy!

Kevin

goodtimes
12-16-2004, 02:07 PM
A Christmas wish.....'hmmmm, is being Angel's choice for dessert. I just want to know if FA prefers chocolate cake or cheesecake or warm apple pie? I'm certain every guy here wants the Angel candy cane. Merry Christmas Angel and to all the girls who make your site what it is! May all our FA dreams cum true.:wanking:

Valentino
12-16-2004, 08:06 PM
Yeah, we'd all wish that Foxy spends some time inside of us during the holidays. I live on the other side of the ocean, so that's nearly impossible. (Kevinv, you're one lucky bastard you know that.) Still I'll wish everyone all the best.

riffraff
12-31-2004, 12:16 AM
Kevin,

I just did some checking, and in terms of popularity, Angel's poll...no, make that POLE... is ri***g!

john69
12-31-2004, 08:46 AM
Happy New Year for all people :bananah: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cleo
12-31-2004, 09:07 AM
Happy Fucking New Years everyone :)

May 2005 be as wonderful as 2004 was.

john69
01-01-2005, 04:32 PM
thank you sweet cleo!!!!

also my sweet!!!!

FoxyAngel
01-02-2005, 07:43 PM
Thank you guys for all the Wonderful Holiday Wishes. I wish the same for each and every one of you.

Cleo.. Happy Fucking New Year to you also. I LOVE YOU!

John. A special Happy New Year wish to you as well.

Riffraff. your a doll! Thanks for The FA pole ri***g update.

Valentino. Sorry I cant be inside you anytime soon.
I believe wishes cum true. I hope you made a good one for me and you.

Goodtimes. and a goodtime I bet you will be. especially if you like my Angel food cake. I like Chocolate and Cheesacake but nothing like warm apple pie. PS thanks for wishing my peeps that do indeed make my website special a Merry Christmas!

Kevin my sweets. I'm looking forward to your all night service and pleasure on the 4th!

Kisses to all of you!

Angel

kevinv
01-03-2005, 06:24 PM
Me too Darlin...me too...see you tomorrow

Hugh Jarrod
01-05-2005, 05:49 AM
Happy late new years all, sorry to be late on that one but was in the hospital for xmas and new years having back surgery. Feel kinda week lost some muscle tone, and am still covered with IV bruises. Can't start working out again for sometime. However it feels better than back pain. Hope all goes well for you this year Foxy, was hoping to see you at the AVNs but can't go now. I'll get myself back in shape for you real soon. Hope to meet you soon and let you have your way with me.

john69
01-05-2005, 12:41 PM
Thank you baby foxy!!!

But in who you give your wishes ? In summersun, or john69 ?

É Joke my sweet baby !!!!!!

WITH LOVE JOHN FROM USA !!!!!!!!!

riffraff
01-07-2005, 11:49 PM
I don't mind saying I've got a warm and fuzzy feeling for Angel in the cockles of my...well, uh...heart!

Angel is number one in my book and no one else is even close.

I love Angel's big, long, ropey (Christ, you're huge!) cock and would give anything to service her.

And as Mr. Miyagi said in Karate ***, "Wax on, wax off."

Angel, you know I'd love to wax you on and even better, I'd LOVE to wax you off!

Please take your time in recovering from Vegas (too many Cosmopolitans? -- damn you, Kevin!) and return even better than ever.

Best wishes for a fabulous 2005, Angel!

john69
01-12-2005, 12:46 PM
FOXY ANGEL is the best of the best!!!!!!!!!

FoxyAngel
01-12-2005, 05:38 PM
Thank you Guys!

I am back and fully recovered. it took 2 days to recover this time. Ill give you details of my fabulous trip to Vegas in a new thread.

Angel

Hugh Jarrod
01-19-2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by foxyangel
Thank you Guys!

I am back and fully recovered. it took 2 days to recover this time. Ill give you details of my fabulous trip to Vegas in a new thread.

Angel

Wish I coulda been there sweetie. Plans were cancelled at the last minute for emergency back surgery. I was planning on going to catch up with Vaniity, and see you. Instead I spent 9 days in the hospital. Lost 25lbs and a lot of muscle mass. Hope all was fun for you. Wanted really bad to meet you trying to find a way to still make that happen, got all kinds of time on my hands with no work and just recovering. All in all still working hard to meet you. Hope you went easy on Vegas gurl and didn't do too much damage, or leave a wake of heart broken yet soundly fucked men behind you. OK maybe I hope you did. Either way I hope you did things your way. Waiting to hear all about it.....love Hugh.