PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Some Classics!

areyu2
12-10-2004, 09:05 AM
Hi,

I wanted to know why you haven't fucked some of your classics bottoms lately- Brad, the Jungle/ Batman guy (hot muscle guy)? Are they still on your menu? Also, I would like to know who your favorite fucks have been?

I get turned on by how hot the guy is, too. Have you ever fucked Rockhardo? He always seems to top, but I would like to see him bottom to you or one of your friends.

Any action pics with Blondie? Or, can you tell me where I can find some more Blondie action pics?

xoxo

FoxyAngel
12-14-2004, 04:58 PM
let me start with Brad. hes at the top of my list. hes fine, sexy, fun and will take me any way I want and as hard as I want. We still stay in touch but he he as moved away. He is missed but never forgotten.

I have had 2 former "Batman." the hot muscle one was very sexy and very shy. I tried to break him in. he just couldnt take me like some of the others. the other "Batman" was my X boyfriend. he will never have the privilege of being near this cock again.

My Foxy Valentine a few years back is at the top of my list as well. fine talented and built. just the way I like them. He lives close by so we hang out and share some wild experiences on many occasions.
The only guy Ive met ***ce my career started that Id consider romance or dating.

Rockhardo hasnt modeled for me in quite some time. I used to photograph his cute self topping my girls and sometime I just wanted to lay down the cam and pull up to his rear. I never did though. me and him have never been sexual. I dont think he will be on the bottom of me anytime soon.

I have only 1 action gallery of our beautiful Blondie
shot last visit to NYC. you guys know I enjoy her and her work. Im sure she would love to do some action for us again next trip back to NYC. maybe Ill call her and see if she would like to visit me here so we can do some cool theme oriented shoots with her in action. that sounds fun.

Angel