PDA

View Full Version : Nectar of the Goddess

wes69
01-29-2003, 10:05 AM
Angel.It is always a real pleasure to see your cum .You have shown us some stunning examples of your 'love nectar' in various sets.The photo I have attached is a wonderful example - we see your cock looking hard and very beautiful and the cum looks delicious !!
It is so good of us to show us your cum but I am sure you would prefer to leave it somewhere other than just on your stomach - but where is your favourite place to shoot I wonder!?

FoxyAngel
01-29-2003, 11:07 AM
Hi there
My favorite place to shoot my "nectar" is on the face. I like to be sucked til im close and pull out and shoot all over a cuty. I like the chest and stomach second best and cumming on other cocks is hot too. I just like shooting it anywhere and everywhere. lol..Im glad you guys like the cum shots. I wish I had a load for every set. but that would be in impossible. I have more cumming shots like that cumming soon. just shot them the night before last and the load was even bigger. hope you enjoy. Sorry for the delay of my solo sets for this month. my work and problems related to them have been overwhelming ***ce the holidays.
Kisses
Angel

wes69
01-29-2003, 01:43 PM
Wow Angel - sounds like you have been having some fun recently - I will very definitely be looking forward to seeing your load again.

Don't worry about the delay in the slso shots I appreciate you must be very busy - and it adds to the eitement of wondering what you will be showing us next!

Best wishes Wes

defendlessly_fo
02-17-2003, 08:26 AM
up