View Full Version : Angel, surpri***gly gentle

kevinv
11-29-2004, 05:52 PM
Kevin from LA here....long time no post....glad to see all is well here in Angel land.....I finally took the time to download one of Angel's videos (I have dial up, takes forever, still haven't seen a full clip).....and ***ce I've only sucked on Angel's pussy pole, I was curious to watch her fuck.....for a girl as toppy as Angel, I was surprised to see how gentle she was with her big stick.....nice and deep but not overly rough...just how I like it...can't wait to serve myself up for some Angelfoodcake....

:Devil:

riffraff
12-03-2004, 02:44 AM
Kevin, nice call with the "Angelfoodcake" bit!

Damn...wish I'd thought of that.

D'OH!

FoxyAngel
12-06-2004, 08:29 PM
Kevin

Next time you are having Angelfoodcake Ill be sure you get yours gently. It is unlike me to be so gentle. depends on the one Im serving. usually I tear them up. most let me serve my angelfoodcake rough like Brad and Christian and the hot bald policemen in my jailhouse video really let me serve him surpri***gly rough as well. my masked servant took it pretty hard Angel style also. you'll have to let me know which vid I was surpri***gly gentle in. Ill have to have him back for some more education and practice. I do give it gently to those that cant accommodate all of me.(upon request if in the mood. but if you have a hard hot round one forget it. its my way)it is not my preference to be gentle. It is my preference to nail it to the wall. :D

Angel

goodtimes
12-06-2004, 11:04 PM
Angel,

I'm so tight that you may not be able to fully penetrate me except with a little TLC. I'm sure that just adds to the challenge...what am I getting myself into? You are so big & so beautiful. :rolleyes:

kevinv
12-08-2004, 05:05 PM
Angel,

It was the video of you and Chris from November...you were hitting him with it pretty deep, but I thought you were gentle...the way your hands stroked his sides while you fucked him, etc.....

anyway...still planning on stopping in LA after the AVN awards...great head and a hard rump await!

Blonde & Sexy
12-09-2004, 01:13 PM
I just want to know when Angel is going to start u***g her love tool on us females?

riffraff
12-09-2004, 11:14 PM
Angel,

First, I love the "Angel cake" concept, but you bang so hard that if I were you I think I'd feature the "POUND cake" angle.

Second, regarding tightness, I'd like to quote a line from "Ferris Bueller's Day Off":

"Pardon my French, but Cameron is so tight that if you stuck a lump of coal up his ass, in two weeks you'd have a diamond."

Ouch! Angel, it sounds like someone needs some loosening up in a BIG way.

Go, girl, go!

summersun
12-10-2004, 06:20 PM
i want also i little from - angelfoodcake- .

Tranny Lover3
12-10-2004, 11:00 PM
I live in Palm Beach, and would love to meet with you Foxy Angel, How do I go about doing that?

FoxyAngel
12-14-2004, 04:01 PM
nothing wrong with giving them a little rub and love while u***g them for my pleasure I guess.
its an encouraging technique to get them to hang in there til Im done. lol. if it helps them to relax long enough for me to finish. Ill give you all the rub and love that you need.

Riffraff I encourage you to get in a little practice if you want to handle the Fox. I can only be gentle for so long if its that tight.

summersun you can have all the Angelfood cake you like as a matter of fact the dessert buffet is open here at Foxys anytime.

Blonde and Sexy. Im willing to use my hot shemale tool on hot females as well.

Tranny Lover Im located in Hollywood area. let me know when you'd like your hour on the tower of power.

Angel

summersun
12-15-2004, 06:55 AM
THANK YOU MY BABY!!!!!!!!!

AS SOON AS I FREE TIME, I PROMISE TO YOU THAT I WILL COME IN THE FLORIDA TO EAT -- A L L -- THE CAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!

summersun
12-15-2004, 07:01 AM
MY NAME THEY IS JOHN.

YOU CAN ME SAY JOHN, AND NO SUMMERSUN!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Hugh Jarrod
01-05-2005, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by foxyangel
Kevin

Next time you are having Angelfoodcake Ill be sure you get yours gently. It is unlike me to be so gentle. depends on the one Im serving. usually I tear them up. most let me serve my angelfoodcake rough like Brad and Christian and the hot bald policemen in my jailhouse video really let me serve him surpri***gly rough as well. my masked servant took it pretty hard Angel style also. you'll have to let me know which vid I was surpri***gly gentle in. Ill have to have him back for some more education and practice. I do give it gently to those that cant accommodate all of me.(upon request if in the mood. but if you have a hard hot round one forget it. its my way)it is not my preference to be gentle. It is my preference to nail it to the wall. :D

Angel

Hot, hard and in control huh? Just like you should be sweetie after all it's your site, your movies. All should be done your way, that's my kinda gurl.