View Full Version : Cas***o action photos

wes69
11-04-2004, 03:19 PM
Great set of action photos - lucky guy there to be in the presence of three (well hung) beauties.Looks like he enjoyed that .
I like the shots where the 3 of you sit on the table (did it revolve) so he could suck each of you - I think we would all like that
mmm

(I only wish I could see the videos 0 I dont have broadband so the download time is just unrealistic)

regards Wes

FoxyAngel
11-06-2004, 09:31 PM
It was a spinning roulette table. it was so hot spinning around and making him please us all after we lost our hands at cards. we then put him on the table and spun it around from girl to girl and took turn cumming on his face. I wish you could view the video. its much better than the pics. Ill be doing more ca***o style pics and video soon.

Angel

Hugh Jarrod
11-18-2004, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by foxyangel
It was a spinning roulette table. it was so hot spinning around and making him please us all after we lost our hands at cards. we then put him on the table and spun it around from girl to girl and took turn cumming on his face. I wish you could view the video. its much better than the pics. Ill be doing more ca***o style pics and video soon.

Angel

Lucky bastard

FoxyAngel
11-19-2004, 03:50 PM
I would like to shoot that scene again sometime. looking for new roulette dealer. any interest
send your pic to angel@foxyangel.com

Angel

Hugh Jarrod
11-20-2004, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by foxyangel
I would like to shoot that scene again sometime. looking for new roulette dealer. any interest
send your pic to angel@foxyangel.com

Angel

Believe me gurl I'm workin on it. Maybe you could make it 4 or 5 Tgirls while we're at it.

goodtimes
11-24-2004, 10:55 AM
the spinning roulette wheel has so many options...anyway you look at it you're a winner. i have to agree what a lucky bastard. looks like angel wasn't a bad sport about a few lo***g hands! :toastt:

summersun
11-29-2004, 01:46 PM
all good what you say wes69! other somobodies canot see fot tha you say my friend.

FoxyAngel
11-29-2004, 01:54 PM
I took the frustration of lo***g out on his ass.

Angel

summersun
11-29-2004, 01:55 PM
baby foxy!!!

Body pic, or face ? Or even the and tow ?