View Full Version : Request for Domme/Sub shoot

matthe14u
11-03-2004, 05:13 PM
Hi Angel

You are looking as gorgeous as ever in your recent vids and pics..

You may remember me requesting this before and I apologies if its covering old ground but its worth another go to find out how your getting on...:)

Being a sub male I would love more than anything to see you shoot a video with a male slave where you are really really dominant. It would be great to see you tie a slave up and make him suck your beautiful cock, lots of forced oral and gagging. Then some facesitting and forced rimming (not that you would ever have to force anyone) then more oral until you cum in the slaves mouth and force him to swallow......

That would be great...and if you were to open up auditions for the part of the slave then I would love to audition..

Also, forgive me if I am overstepping the mark but would you ever consider making a watersports shoot? along the smae domme/sub lines but perhaps you finish off by pis***g ion the slaves mouth?...sorry but you dont get unless you ask..;)

Take care

Mat
London..Uk

FoxyAngel
11-03-2004, 06:39 PM
Sounds hot to me. Im changing the jailcell out for a Dom room of some sorts equipped with all kind of cool tables chains fetish and bondage equipment for such shoots in the near future. it may take a bit to change out the studio. while doing so it gives me time to find some hot fetish clothes to wear in the sets. look forward to it.

Angel

mystymason
11-05-2004, 01:26 PM
Dear Foxy,

I would love to see you do some forced bi action! You are a natural beauty and obviously have all that it takes to bring a man to his knees.

Mysty

FoxyAngel
11-06-2004, 09:26 PM
you know thats right down my alley. forced Bi action is soon on my list. looking for the 2 perfect boys to please one another at my command.

Angel

underfoot
11-07-2004, 09:51 AM
Mistress Foxy Angel,

A Domme/sub scene would be sooo hot! i'd LOVE to be Your slave in a forced foot worship and oral servitude (to completion) session, followed by toilet slavery and drinking down every drop. i wish i could crawl to FLA, however i live in LA. Maybe some day...

Thank You,
slave underfoot

pepe3z
11-08-2004, 11:42 PM
I SUPPORT THE DOMINATION, FORCED ORAL, CUM IN MOUTH AND PIS***G IDEAS FOR A NEW SHOOT.