View Full Version : SuperFoxy

bigman1kev
10-22-2004, 09:50 PM
Hey Foxy.............how about getting painted as SuperFoxy. You could have the big "S" painted on your abdomen or wherever you think would be best and then maybe he could paint some knee high boots and the rest of your SuperFoxy shemale get up. Of course you could wear a cape to complete your supershemalehero costume. Then just keep the paint on for your visit to Vegas and I will personally use my tongue and baby oil to clean you of the paint. Kind of like my biggest fantasy involving you; after plea***g you with my mouth and ass we shower and I dry you off with my tongue!!!:p

john69
10-24-2004, 10:00 AM
foxy angel is hot tgirl baby!!! I Agree with you!!!

FoxyAngel
10-26-2004, 08:00 PM
lol. I like your ideas and the way you think big Kev.

supershemalehero sounds awesome...

Angel

goodtimes
10-27-2004, 09:58 AM
Bigkev I agree with you about the supershemalehero costume for Angel. I want to see Angel selling hotdogs with a bikini on in Lauderdale. No way the police can keep the peace. The sign above the wagon would say,"Bare dogs... Buns optional". The only problem is can I keep the beer cold with the heat coming off Angel's body?

bigman1kev
10-28-2004, 03:16 AM
sure......see all our supershemalehero has to do is sell hot dogs, her own "special brand" of hot dogs, with a hot dog cart well equipped with a cooler. i would be willing to bet that foxyangel brand hot dogs will be full of protien and slide right down when eatin....!!!!!.....oh yeah ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm i guess you could TAKE IT to go or eat in, lol !!!!!

riffraff
10-28-2004, 05:06 PM
Nefertiti could be there, too, in case you're planning on selling "foot longs."

bigman1kev
10-29-2004, 03:26 AM
i am thinking more along the hard, bald, long, thick, tanned lines of raquel reyes..............she could really lend a helping dose of beautiful bald cock and balls to foxyangel's brand hot dogs......see angel, this is a pretty neat concept we got going on here; you and, only if you felt like you needed the help, raquel reyes could sell foxyangel brand hot dogs all around the fort lauderdale/hollywood florida area..............now, i am fully aware of the fact that standing there in the blistering heat and humidity of south florida can wreak havoc on a girl, never fear for bigkev is here....drumroll please...................i am offering my services as your personal fluffer free of charge. no need to thank me it is simply the least i can do, trust me with the benefits this job could offer, sheesh i would get a daily reward!!!!