PDA

View Full Version : Hey Foxy Have You Gotten My DVD Order?

jimbo42
10-19-2004, 11:19 AM
Just wondering if you had gotten my order for your first 3 dvd's in the mail?Please let me know when you get it and when your gonna mail them off OXOXO

FoxyAngel
10-20-2004, 11:55 PM
Jimbo

Thank you so much for ordering my personal DVDs. I sent them out this morning. you should be geting them soon. Im sure you will find them quite enjoyable. Isnt your hometown in Va close to mine. (Roanoke)?

Angel

jimbo42
10-21-2004, 01:55 AM
OMG Your ***ding are you originally from Roanoke?Martinsville is just 50 miles to the south of Roanoke on 220. You've heard of our famous race track Martinsville Speedway I dont live far from that.Do you ever visit Roanoke? I would love to meet you sometime when your in the area

FoxyAngel
10-21-2004, 04:13 PM
I am from Roanoke and VERY familiar with the
Martinsville speedway and the one in Ontario (is it? its been awhile). I grew up on those tracks. My families hobbies were racing the 1/4 mile tracks when I was little. I was daddies little speed shifter ***ce the age of 8.

My dads race car was a 77 chevelle ran on nitrous. it was so beautiful and so fast. I spent almost every weekend on one track or another. We used to have the Monster trucks and race the Motorcycles at those time of year as well.
explains my passion for fast cars and motorcycles.

Angel