View Full Version : just questions...

eyokesh
10-16-2004, 03:49 PM
First..who is the best at breakin in virgins...I love a finger in the ass...or a toy...within reason..but which one of the locals from south fla are the best to break me in nice...

Second...what vids have english speakin "girls" on them...all the one I've seen so far are all spanish speakin...little help...

FoxyAngel
10-21-2004, 12:16 AM
I hate to toot my horn but "beep beep" when it comes to breaking in virgins.

As for the Vids. I dont know any other language than english. I shoot my own material. English is the only spoken language on my site come to think of it.

Angel

davve
10-21-2004, 01:12 AM
where are you ***ing your vids? in little havana Miami :) *** your vids in Broward check the new HUSTLER store

john69
07-02-2005, 05:24 PM
Dear Foxy Angel !!!

it is NOT obligatory you know other language except ENGLISH !!!

I i know English, and i try continuously to learm more!!!!

You are very good person, and yours web site is very good!!!!!!

With LOVE John69 ! ! ! !

Wingman
07-02-2005, 05:49 PM
Angel -- I fully believe you're the best at breaking in virgins. But which do you prefer: virgin arse or an experienced man?

Hugh Jarrod
07-02-2005, 07:47 PM
I find it easy to believe Angel is good at breakin' in virgins, but then again she does talk about being a rough lover! Just tell me Angel that you're gentle on virgins yet would rip into someone experienced. As for me I was broken in by Vaniity, and ***ce I'm pretty experienced I'd let you rough me up. I'm pretty sure I could take it, I was with Ednita (of LA) 11 iches and none to gentle, rammed it down my throat (I took it all though) and wasn't gentle on my ass either. I think you might need back up!

Hey Eyokesh most Tgirl films I've seen in other languages are actually in Portaguese. There are plenty of gurls in vids who speak english just look around.

mattyb
07-06-2005, 11:51 AM
When I walked into angels a few years back, I was a virgin, and planned staying that way. But after just a little time with Angel, she was telling me how much I am going to love her big dick in my ass. After saying no like 50 times, my legs were in the air, and Angel's big beautiful penis was sliding in and out of my hole. Even though she is big, the girl knows how to fuck, and I would recommend letting Angel take your cherry!
MB

FoxyAngel
07-06-2005, 04:00 PM
And I enjoyed every minute of you taking your virginity matty. I look forward to having it for a second time very soon. Im really gonna work you over this next time.
Hugh. Im sure I wont have a problem nailing you pretty hard. 11" is hard to compete with but I guarantee you will feel for a few days.
I can be gentle for the first time. the 2nd time not so gentle. 3 time I show even less mercy. Give me an ass with experience I just love to fuck it so hard on the knees and bury your face in the pillow. The muffled moans excite me even more so. I love to fuck long and hard til Im ready to explode. Im sure you all know by now where my favorite place for that is.

Angel

jelushe
07-08-2005, 10:48 AM
Hey Angel,
next time i am over in Ft Lauderdale, you can break me into!
always been a huge fantasy to have that done, and for it to be you would be so amazing!

FoxyAngel
07-09-2005, 02:31 AM
Love too!

Angel

john69
07-09-2005, 04:10 PM
You can be very gentle, and with my tight, and save clean ass-hol, for the first time ? !!!

And 2nd time ? PLEASE!!!!!

And 3th time ? In the beginning only!!!!

I Like you cock!!! Is Big and hot!! I want you to much bold, with my ass-hol!!!!

And you cum in my ass-hol!!!!

John from Greece!!!!

Hugh Jarrod
07-13-2005, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by foxyangel
Im sure you all know by now where my favorite place for that is.

Angel

The face?

FoxyAngel
07-14-2005, 12:42 AM
Angel