PDA

View Full Version : Hey Foxy Got Some Questions Bout Angel Style

jimbo42
10-14-2004, 04:07 AM
When your fucking somebody Angel Style do you pull hair nipples slap asses etc., Do you trash/dirty talk

floridaboy
10-14-2004, 01:01 PM
angel do you ever get to tampa area

FoxyAngel
10-15-2004, 11:34 PM
I sure do babe. I love to pull hair and slap asses and talk alot of dirty thoughts while giving it Angel style. Theres even a few advanced hotties I like to wrap my arms around their throats and force my shemale cock deep in their ass while fucking them. I got to remember to let them breath. lol. I also like to send boys to the corners and make them bang their own asses with some of my toys for entertainment. I know Im bad...

Angel

FoxyAngel
10-16-2004, 12:56 AM
I get to Tampa occasionally. I havent been there in a few years. I would like to go back there and work and visit some of my girls such as Allyssa and Mandy.

Angel

jimbo42
10-16-2004, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by foxyangel
I sure do babe. I love to pull hair and slap asses and talk alot of dirty thoughts while giving it Angel style. Theres even a few advanced hotties I like to wrap my arms around their throats and force my shemale cock deep in their ass while fucking them. I got to remember to let them breath. lol. I also like to send boys to the corners and make them bang their own asses with some of my toys for entertainment. I know Im bad...

Angel
OMG Angel I would love to be choked while you banged me so hard I couldnt get outta bed the next morning I love bad girls:cool:

FoxyAngel
10-16-2004, 01:55 AM
Id make sure of it.

Angel

jimbo42
10-16-2004, 01:59 AM
Id make sure of it.

Angel
Dayumn your my kind of lady you make my dick harder than japanese math wrote in spanish mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Curious123
06-08-2005, 05:40 PM

Angel

That is very hot. As a straight male, I know I'd resist. I'd like to be raped. Am I weird with that idea? I feel weird, wanting that.

Mixed up feelings. I'm not into pain, but violation is very attractive, for some reason. A choke hold around me, as I try to resits, sounds great. OK, I'm messed up. But I really want it.

Abducted and raped? I wish.

FoxyAngel
06-09-2005, 12:28 AM
I could use someone like you for a Motorcycle shoot that only the Fox can pull off. I pick up a hot male hitchhiker. put him on the back of my bike drive him off to secluded place. After he is nude by thanking for the ride by stripping. I tie him to tree. I use his mouth for my pleasure before raping his naked ass. Forgive me If I forget to cut you loose before I leave on my bike.

Angel

Curious123
06-09-2005, 01:01 AM
Maybe...

I'd be OK with a video, why not.

Hitch hiking, then riding in the bitch seat, OK, kinda cool. Interesting. I could do that.

Naked, then tied to a tree, OK, I guess. Giving oral, OK, heck, what choice do I have anyway?

Getting fucked, anally, well, that sounds harsh! I don't know if I could handle it--although if I took a cumshot in the mouth, I might be hot enough to take it.

Then again, what if I did not want it? Would you cut me down, or do it anyway?

scared.

FoxyAngel
06-09-2005, 05:37 PM
Id do it any way.

Angel

Wingman
06-09-2005, 06:10 PM
Angel -- I just love reading about your fantasies and sexual experiences. Love the thought of picking you up, then having the tables turned in the bedroom.

What are some of your favourite places for sex? Outdoors? The bedroom? In public? The kitchen?

Let us know!