View Full Version : Angel self-sucking

steelbunz
10-08-2004, 06:44 PM
Why would she need to self-suck? Of course that is something that would come in handy and be fun to do for anyone with a cock. But Angel is so Fine she never would be without a set ( or hundreds of sets) of loving lips to caress and massage her gorgeous cock to a boiling hot orgasm.

Of course my loving mouth is hers at a word, in fact so is my whole body. To not only suck Foxy's Hot Tool , but also have her top me and blast her scalding cum deep in my man pussy.

Whew! That made me so hot that gonna finish off jerking to her pix and vids.

Love Ya Foxy!!

riffraff
10-08-2004, 07:04 PM
If you'll re-read my original post, you'll notice I mentioned that Angel has no need to suck her own cock, what with so many willing volunteers.

I was just inquiring as to her physical capabilities considering she has a bigger than average cock and looks very flexible.

Love that long, lean look and those washboard abs.

Yum yum yum that tum! :heartluv:

steelbunz
10-08-2004, 09:24 PM
yer right riff..sorry bout it. However it did give me a chance to let the Angel know how much I lust after her .

riffraff
10-08-2004, 10:33 PM
steelbunz -- no need to apologize...just trying to set my record straight.

jeez, now I sound like a politician...d'oh!

let me just say that this about that: I, uh...er, ah...well, I'm full of shit and am completely clueless.

fuck!

***cerely yours,
George W. Bush

FoxyAngel
10-12-2004, 10:30 PM
I cant suck myself. I dont if I would if I could.
actually I take that back. Im sure I would if i didnt have the service of 2 guys. it might be cool to be able suck my own cock while one of my hot boys eat out my pretty hole. that does sound hot.
I dont think Ill ever be that limber though guys.

Angel