View Full Version : Go the head of the class

riffraff
09-24-2004, 04:37 PM
How big was her cock? As big as Angel's?

FoxyAngel
09-24-2004, 05:58 PM
How big was who's cock? maybe I can be of help.

Angel

riffraff
09-24-2004, 08:05 PM
Oops...I meant to post a reply to kevinv's message about giving head, but mistakenly started a new thread.

But I swear I'm not as think as you drunk I am.

:toastt:

kevinv
09-24-2004, 10:17 PM
big, but not quite as big as Angel's.....the last time I had the pleasure of Angel's pleasure, I got down pretty far, down to the base, but I think if she had grabbed the back of my head and really rammed it in I would have exploded....in fact the last time I was with Angel (3 times in all) it was morning and she had only gotten a few hours sleep from a night of partying....the good thing about that was she was not in a rush and was really into hanging out and getting a great, long, unrushed, blowjob...which was exactly what I wanted to do.

riffraff
09-25-2004, 10:54 PM
Just curious...when you went down on Angel, did you ask her to "wrap that rascal," or did you take her "bareback," so to speak.

Also, were you nervous your first time with Angel (I would be) or was it "easy breezy"?

Did Angel go down on you, too, or did you just concentrate on plea***g her?

Furthermore, did Angel face-fuck you or did she just lie back and enjoy your special oral talents?

We're all living through you vicariously, so please give us the "skinny" (or is that the "fatty") on how to please Angel.

:wanking:

fsubbf
09-26-2004, 12:09 AM
Thinking about plea***g angel. The thought of her amazing cock getting hard in my mouth. I want to learn to be the best too.

kevinv
09-27-2004, 01:45 AM
not to be a spoil sport fellas, but I probably said too much already...as for the details of my encounters with Angel...I don't feel right relaying all the details..****pecially without her permission.

FoxyAngel
09-27-2004, 02:35 PM
you have my permission. please feel free to share with my fans the intimate details of our rendezvous.

Angel

kevinv
09-27-2004, 04:24 PM
The first time I was a bit nervous.....it was before noon and I was Angel's first visitor of the day...when the door opened I was very happy....she's just as pretty in person, and is easy to be around, no bad attitude....but she is a busy girl...she had photo shoots lined up and some LA girls to interview so it wasn't quite as unrushed as I would have liked....that said, it was great....Angel said, "Time to put you to work"....we both got naked (quick note, her ass is as beautiful as the her cock and face..*****, top notch) she got in the bed and sat against the headboard with her legs spread apart....she put a condom on, and away I went....I felt her getting hard in my mouth and she gave me some instruction on how she likes it....I guess I was doing well because she rolled the condom up so it was just covering the head of her cock....her shaft and balls tasted great and I really started to go deep and she got harder and harder, my eyes started to water....at one point I came up for air and looked at that rock hard masterpiece and said, "there it is the famous Angel pussy pole"....she smiled and pulled off the condom completely...I then sucked her real good....at one point she had me lie down and stradled my face and really started fucking my mouth, long, deep, slow strokes...while she was doing this she started playing with my cock and got me rock hard as well....she then put a condom on me and started sucking me as she continued to feed me her cock....needless to say I didn't last long and I came a ton....she pulled out of my mouth and got me a towel to clean up with.....some quick chit chat where she told me she was impressed with my skill, and I was out the door.....I called her on my way home and told her I had a blast, loved sucking her dick and wanted to come back the next day....she said sure....but unfortunately, I couldn't make it and she was gone the following morning....a month or so later, I emailed her asking who gave her the best head in LA (I didn't let on who I was) in her response she described me...I was thrilled, because hers is a cock I really wanted to suck well.......Six months later she was back, I had trouble hooking up with her, like I said she's a busy a girl, but I finally caught her one night around nine o'clock...but I think she had been over at a friend's house doing some serious fucking because she was tired, and her cock was sore so I could only suck her for a short while with a condom...this rendevous was more just me getting a quick CBJ....kind of a dissapointment, if time spent with Angel could be one.....now some time later she was back in LA.....I called her one morning....I was near the hotel I know she stays at and figured I'd take a shot....she answered....she said she had a late night and was kind of tired...I reminded her she once said I gave her the best head in L.A....she said come on up....when I got there she was still in bed, she had only gotten in a few hours before and still had that buzz from the previous night's cocktails.....she apologized for her appearance but said if you want me this is how you have to have me....she was saying this while naked so I started ripping off my clothes.....she put a pillow agains the headboard, sat back, opened those legs revealing her half erect cock and said, "Show me that great head"....no condom....and I sucked her good...she was in no rush and was loving that morning, wake-up, still got a buzz blowjob....I bet I sucked her for almost an hour.....after a bit she wanted ito be sucked while kneeling with me lying on my side, then she sat at the edge of the bed and I got on the floor on my knees, the she stood with one foot on the bed and one on the floor....I sucked her every which way....finally she had me lie on my back....she sat over my face and had me lick her asshole, balls and everything in between while she jerked off....by the way she was also jerking me off at the same time.....she started to moan and I could feel her shoot a thick, heavy load all over my stomach and that was all I could take and shot a huge load myself....we laughed, cleaned up....and I was on my way.....a few days later I stopped by to see Wendy who was visiting with Angel....Wendy was taking photos of Angel fucking some guy for her website....I got to watch a bit....she worked this guy over good and finally shot a load of juice down his throat.....that was hot....and also the last time I saw Angel...... hopefully she'll return to LA...my fantasy would be to give her a batch, sucking her a little in the tub as I washed her body....then towel her off, take her to bed, and suck her cock for as long as she'll let me...and then, put the condom on her, and have her fuck me in the bed.....afterwards, I'd give her a massage, and suck her off one more time.....what do you think fellas, wouldn't it be great if my dream came true.....if it does, I'll write you all about it....

kevinv
09-27-2004, 06:48 PM
Wendy, I'm blushing....can't wait to get a hold of your thickness again....mmmm, mmmm good. :)

riffraff
09-27-2004, 10:19 PM
Thanks, Kevin, for all the juicy details of your Angel hook-ups.

I was getting really hard just reading the part about the face-fucking!

And thanks to Angel for giving her bles***g to "kiss & tell," so to speak.

Great stuff!

FoxyAngel
09-29-2004, 03:05 AM
Thats why I love LA. my favorite place in the US to visit. always good work. good friends and hot shemales to hang out and photograph. A very nice place to strut and party as well. The men are warm and plentiful. Hot and talented. I think Im moving there. just ***ding. Im married to a mortgage here in lauderdale. I wish. I think I will just stick to my yearly visits. As you can see Kevins always there to show a girl good time.

Im doing some reading here back and forth. I want to remember all you do Kevin. cant peg out my favorite part of our times together. brb let me quote you. "she was loving that morning, wake-up, still got a buzz blowjob". lol. Thats classic FA. what can I say? I lead a spoiled life now you have heard it from Kevins mouth. and a talented one at that. Thanks for the memories Kev. I look forward to more.

Angel

rim_job_giver
10-19-2004, 03:47 PM
Holy cow! Was told on another thread to come read this thread and man am I glad I did. What a lucky bastard. Once, twice, three times a sucking...

I absolutely loved the hangover time--I, myself, would have spent much more time on Angel's chocolate star, especially after a night of drinking. I can only imagine how much you would get to taste the real Angel. With a nice hangover, you would get to lick her pipe, balls and ass for hours--DAMN!!

Angel, do you ever come to San Diego, or do you only visit LA?

Humbly,
rj

FoxyAngel
10-19-2004, 09:19 PM
I've never been to San Diego. I am planning on stopping in my next visit west. I would like to do a tour of the whole west coast next time Im there. I will be hibernating til the holidays and then going to Vegas for the Internet and AVN awards the 4th thru the 10 and probably head over to Cali from there. Kevin I look forward to your services then. RJB perhaps we will get to meet in early january as well.

Angel

riffraff
10-19-2004, 09:47 PM
I'm really glad my original question generated so much interest in this thread and so many "views."

And let me tell you something, it's very difficult to pat myself on the back with both hands when I'm u***g one hand to, uh...well, uh...oh, never mind.

Seriously, though, kevinv really deserves the credit for his extremely generous (and hot) description of his special time spent with Angel.

And Angel gets mad props for "ri***g to the occasion," as I know she always does.

Bravo, kevinv!

Encore, Angel!

kevinv
10-20-2004, 02:51 PM
Glad you fellas enjoyed my account of the three visits I had with Angel...it was nice to write them down, as it brought back some great memories....of course, I especially loved the last visit, that was a hoot.....and Angel....yes the, morning after an allnighter, still got a buzz, sit back and get a long deep blowjob was tops on my list as well.....looking forward to the next time.

xxooo

Kevin

riffraff
10-21-2004, 05:15 PM
I bet Angel really puts the "HUNG" in hung over!

FoxyAngel
10-22-2004, 02:26 AM
What I remember about kevin is his dedication. after a night of partying he was just what a girl needed. Kevin did not give UP. he kept going til the job was done. definitely knows how to rock a girls cock. After a night out thats not a simple task. Im fairly certain he didnt let me down at all. He rocked me up the whole morning.

That sunday morning or afternoon of my weekend there Kevin will be between these loving legs servicing me once again as I ride out my buzz with those talented lips wrapped around my cock.

thats the best time for the best head in LA.

Angel

riffraff
10-25-2004, 10:53 PM
Kevin's dedication reminds me of some Judas Priest lyrics from the song "Living After Midnight":

"Living after midnight, rockin’ to the dawn;
Lovin’ ’til the morning, then I’m gone, I’m gone."

If you know the song, you're probably ***ging it to yourself now and can't get it out of your head...D'OH! :banghead:

goodtimes
10-25-2004, 11:47 PM
Glad you're staying in Florida Angel. I finally have my internet back after surviving Frances & Jeanne. I still plan on hooking up with you FA @ an Outback of your choo***g in the Lauderdale area. I hope you drop some of that Bloomin' Onion sauce on your thighs Angel so I can tease you. Kevinv you sound like a hard act to follow. :adore: :adore:

rim_job_giver
10-26-2004, 06:46 PM
Is there anything better than sex at around 10am after an all-night bender? Seriously, how many times have all of us awoken on a Saturday or Sunday morning, head pounding, gone to the bathroom and as we returned, saw our partner there naked, laying on their belly and all of a sudden gotten that tingling feeling on the bottom side of our ball-sack! Angel, I would love the opportunity to assist you in this situation.

You all know how it goes, slide back into bed, raise the sheets up a little and start rubbing. I live in Cali, so smoking doesn't happen, and I don't smoke--except in Vegas. That being said, a Vegas hangover is always the best hangover sex. Because of all of the scents in Vegas, and the hangover, are usually a lot stronger, your partner sweats a little more and both of you are able to last a little longer before cuming--yummy!

Angel, I would love to be able to meet up with you when you are on the West Coast. Even if you don't make it down to San Diego, although Hillcrest is a great area to hangout, hopefully you might at least make it to the OC. However, I would love to visit you one morning after being up till 4 or 5am. If I am lucky, you might of had a big night of drinking and an even bigger night of hooking up with a few girlfriends so there is some reminents for me to enjoy!

Hugs and kisses,
Humble rj

FoxyAngel
10-26-2004, 07:38 PM
I must admit that you are correct. there are many perks to meeting at that time. you catch a girl not only hornier than usual. you may catch her with a group of friends and it is indeed the best time to lay back and enjoy some pleasure and shoot off a weekend load before pas***g out.

Angel

maleinheat69
10-31-2004, 07:36 AM
Wanting a way to set up a date with foxy but not a member now but was in the past.

rim_job_giver
11-01-2004, 10:17 AM
Angel,

I hope you do't mind me asking--when you are traveling and have an all-night'er, do you sleep alone?

Reason I ask is as I dream of having the privilege of coming to your hotel room in the morning to serve your "at the time" half-erect pipe and sack before eating you out and eventually getting a nice mouthful of Angel juice, do you ever tell the member of your throng who has come to the room--I need another hour of sleep, so go make Pamela happy and then I'll be ready--I saw Pamela's picture on another thread.

Do you ever make booty calls to a fan like kevin when playing with a girfriend(s) because the extra tongue, mouth and stomach could be of some use?

Your SD faithful,
rj