View Full Version : great head

kevinv
09-24-2004, 03:45 PM
Angel,

Thanks to what I learned from your answers to my blowjob questionairre, I gave a local girl here in LA the best head of her life (her words, not mine-and I choose to believe them) She lied back and I took the head of her cock in my mouth, then slowly, and I mean slowly, I went lower, stopping after an inch and letting my toungue carres her cock, when I could feel her rod getting harder and her hips lifting, I slid an inch lower and stopped again....when she was begging me to take all of her, I went an inch lower, never going back up, and always carressign her with my tongue...this went on for almost twenty minutes, I just kept making my way down until I was completely deep throating her....she was going wild, and I was loving it....the load she blew was volcanic!

xoxoo

Kevin

FoxyAngel
09-24-2004, 05:56 PM
Kevin

Im impressed there hon. I cant wait to get a hold of those lips myself. it seems you have learned alot. glad I could be of help. keep up the good work. maybe soon those very same words will come out of my mouth. I've had some good oral service in my life but eager to recieve service from you.

Angel