View Full Version : Angel dong?

riffraff
09-19-2004, 04:24 PM
Angel, have you given any thought to producing a dildo/vibrator cast from your big, beautiful cock?

I bet you could sell of a lot of 'em -- including me -- especially to folks who won't be able to meet you (or is that "meat" you?) in person.

goodtimes
09-19-2004, 09:23 PM
I want the real thing or bust. Is it her beautiful cock that excites or the blonde bombshell with the dominating mystic that makes me want her? Can I get you another beer angel?

FoxyAngel
09-22-2004, 03:28 AM
its funny you should ask that. the guy that did my body impression. the casting he said the we can do that exact same with my cock and make a mold of it and make dildos and vibrators. he lives in the keys and will be back to cast my cock soon. another reality clip.

Angel

FoxyAngel
09-22-2004, 03:31 AM
as far as you go good times grab2 beers while your in the fridge then march your ass to my room. Ill be the hot blonde shemale lying on the bed with an 8" hard on waiting for you to take care of. :engel:

Angel

goodtimes
09-22-2004, 10:33 AM
when angel tells me to march my ass to her bedroom I don't have to be told twice. I think I like angel's idea of foreplay....go get a couple more beers & watch out for the shemale lying on the bed with an 8" hard-on....woooohoooo!

fsubbf
09-26-2004, 12:27 AM
I would be a ***er of a dildo that was a replica of angels cock. I would love to practice sucking and fucking it, so when I get to finally meet her someday, she will be able to do to me as she pleases. I want to submit to Angel, giving her complete control to do as she pleases.

riffraff
09-26-2004, 01:25 AM
Duly noted oh admirer of big cocks.

So let it be written, so let it be done!

FoxyAngel
09-29-2004, 03:52 AM
keep practicing for me sweet cheeks. Im sure when our time comes your service between my legs will be beyond satisfying for us both.
:wanking:

Angel