View Full Version : Perfection

matthe14u
09-13-2004, 10:36 AM
Hi Angel

I just thought I would join the masses and say hi from the UK. This is the first TS site I have joined and I think you look fantastic, I think I am falling for you... :rolleyes: ...lol..

Being a newbie to this sort of thing I hope you dont think I am rude asking if you ever visit the UK (London), because if you do I would very much like to take you out to dinner and spend some time with you....Otherwise I will just ahve to travel to the states to see you instead..lol

Take care and be happy

Mat
xx

FoxyAngel
09-15-2004, 07:37 PM
Hi Matt

A friendly hello back to you from this FoxyAngel from the US. Its always nice to hear from members and fans from abroad. Thanks for posting on my board. I am flattered to hear you are enjoying my site. I hope you continue to do so. I have much exciting new ideas and reality things coming soon Im sure you will enjoy.

not the least bit rude at all to enquire if I am visiting the UK. I wish I had an yes answer for you.
I have never really ever considered visiting there. I would however take you up on that dinner and night out if you choose to visit the US. If my plans change to come to the UK I will surely let you know.

take care and be happy as well.

Angel