View Full Version : Admirer from Louisiana

steelbunz
09-01-2004, 09:02 AM
Foxy,

Just wanted to tell you that I think you are gorgeous. Its not just your hot body and magnificient cock, but I love your eyes. Extremely sexy and penetrating eyes. If you are ever down this way, Louisiana, would love to meet you. one can dream can't they?

FoxyAngel
09-01-2004, 10:32 PM
thank you steelbunz. cute name btw. your admiration is beyond flattering especially of my eyes that was nice. I havent heard that they are sexy and penetrating much. I do get to New Orleans for mardi gras and Southern decadence. this is the first I missed SD in 3 years. perhaps ill see you there next MG. do you go?

Angel

Tranny Lover
09-02-2004, 10:04 AM
Foxy,

Not been to Mardi Gras in New Orleans in a long time. Used to live there and got burnt out, if ya can believe it!..lol.

I live in Baton Rouge now and go to lil parades and stuff, lil tamer.

Of course if it was possible, as gorgeous as you are, I would try to make the effort to get to the Big easy to see you.

Part of the thing too is I don't drink and all that anymore either. I am sorta bein a good boy nowadays, lol. My big vice is cigarettes and sex. Course if I ever was lucky enough to be with you in bed, maybe a big cigar after sex? Love that shoot btw.

FoxyAngel
09-02-2004, 02:29 PM
sounds good to me. hope we can work it out my next trip to New Orleans. I may turn you into a bad boy for an hour or 2.

Angel