View Full Version : photo/video idea

rtpete
07-29-2004, 09:44 AM
Just sent this idea to Foxy as a photo and/or video suggestion and then thought to post it here also and if some of you think it is a good one to express your opinion, so here goes.........

My dearest Foxy,

Came up with this idea as a really hot photo shoot for you.

Obtain the smallest, sheer lingerie bottom you can find (with very strong elastic straps...lol).

Begin with it hopelessly attempting to cover your magnificent womanhood and then progressively take photos as you achieve one of your truly spectacular erections as the top stays stretched out over the tip of your massive member. I have modestly created a sample to illustrate this idea. (not sure if I can attach it here in the forum but will try,, says below maximum size 1 byte so looks like I won't be able to?!?!?)

Taking it one step further, seeing the transformation in video format would be awesome seeing the bottom strain to the force of your erection as your cock throbs, grows and bounces around. Perhaps this is asking too much but then if you could reach one of you totally inhuman eruptions with the top still covering you and seeing the cum ooze out the sides and dare I say and imagine shot through the fabric would be stunning. (I also imagine the sensation of the fabric on your tip would certainly be a nice sensation to add to your pleasure)

Just an idea for a true ****** goddess!