View Full Version : Updates...???

DarkElf
07-22-2004, 02:30 PM
This is July, correct?

Where are the updates???

And while I am complaining - we need more of Nefertiti (who I have praised for a long time) and Keylee.

Of course, lots of Angel - perhaps teaming up with one of these other beauties??

A Gutless Anon
07-22-2004, 03:32 PM
Personally I've been really enjoying all the new videos that Angel has put up this month.

Keep them cumming :)

FoxyAngel
07-22-2004, 04:10 PM
Thanks Anon. Its nice to get a compliment. Im glad you are enjoying the vids I posted.
as you know I started with MWV files and converted to the MPGs. first I did the clips and now the full length movies are MPGs now as well. there are a few MWV files still left to be converted over and working on those. Glad that tied you over til
I got to shoot off some new pics for july.

Elf the July updates are being processed should be
ready to view soon. btw there were vids updated this month. Incase you didn't notice.

Angel

A Gutless Anon
07-22-2004, 05:12 PM
my membership runs out today without any new pics going up on the site.. this is very disappointing & i will not be taking out membership again

riffraff
07-22-2004, 11:35 PM
I hate to say "stir the pot" further, but I find myself agreeing with some of the other comments expressed regarding the recurring delays in the monthly updates.

I realize there are many changes happening on this web site -- and I don't pretend to understand all of the technical aspects -- but why can't these be set aside temporarily to get the monthly updates posted in a timely manner? Like many others, I eagerly await the updates at the beginning of a new month -- or at least I did -- but find it very irritating to keep checking back day after day after day only to find dated content.

With all the prolonged waiting that your subscribers have had to endure, I would think you'd consider awarding everyone a free month of service as a sign of goodwill. If that sounds expensive, you might consider the *****native of many loyal members cancelling their subscriptions in protest, in addition to the negative word-of-mouth publicity.

Personally, I have to admit that at times I've considered cancelling, especially when it appears that we're receiving less content (which is chronically late) for more money than we originally signed up for.

Beyond that, all of these negative posts won't exactly impress new subscribers who are brow***g the message board for the first time.

I'll be interested in hearing a response, but please not one that ducks the issue, implores us to continue to be patient, and then promises us the world.

Thank you for listening.

Cleo
07-23-2004, 08:20 AM
Both the Video Action and the Video Girls have been updated this month with new clips so it is not like there has not been new updates released this month.

Over 900 links to old galleries were also fixed and put into the new fast loading menus this month.

Just last night new Angel Solo pics were put up.

So there has been updates this month. Maybe not as many as you would like to see, is there ever enough, but there has been updates for July released.

There is three people who are working their butts off including myself for the last six weeks fixing the fucking mess that Angel's old webmaster made.

Before Luna and I took over as Angel's webmasters there was no videos at all and lots of things didn't work at all. You couldn't even look at more then a gallery or two before you would get logged out.

So in the last six weeks we have moved servers, added a video section, and cleaned up almost one thousand galleries.

Just the night before last I had to go digging through six gigs of content to find and fix Angel's Girls October 2003 Shalimar's galleries so now you can actually click on and see her galleries.

All this takes time, a lot of time, but the worse is over and now we can work on bringing you weekly updates. Our goal is to update one of the drop down menus each week with new content.

DarkElf
07-27-2004, 04:58 PM
OK - I have to say I think that it is a legitimate gripe, or better yet, question to ask where the new updates were. It was WELL into July when I posted the thread. We are paying for the site, it is not a free one - you know the old beggars can't be choosers line. I think everyone on here could understand why we want to see the new stuff ASAP - some of these ladies are unbelieveable and I would love to...but I digress.

To the webmasters, your work has not gone unnoticed. I think everyone who visits the site can tell that a lot of work has been done. Though I personally think I may prefer the old layout (because you could see everything and get to what you wanted without having to know the month) the new one is definitely nice and had obviously taken a lot of time and effort and has the site's best interest in mind.

I figured ***ce I was complaining earlier I'd throw in the bit about Nef and Keylee - but don't take the criticism personally, I think we all want the best possible site here.

I don't look at the videos too often - still a dial up loser - so the pictures are more impt to me. However, Angel, if you'd like to make our own video...

So, keep up the good work - I know we are all enjoying it and maybe are just a bit anxious in awaiting new material.

Cleo
07-27-2004, 05:14 PM
Ouch a dialup. :(
Have you thought of moving? lol

We had to break up the pages, some had over 600 thumbs on them and took 15 minutes at 56K to finish loading, so we broke them up into months. I can see how this does take a bit more clicks to see something but 4+ years of updates on one page doesn't work.

Both the Angel's Girls and Angel Solo was updated last night with new content. :)

PS: if you add yourself into FoxyAngel's mailing list (http://foxy-angel.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi?list=angel&email=&flavor=subscribe) you will be notified when a new update comes out. :)

pepe3z
07-30-2004, 08:14 PM
Hello Angel

Do you think there will be any trampling set in future ?