View Full Version : I read it for the articles

kevinv
07-18-2004, 05:53 PM
So, I love the pics....and that's mostly why I'm here....but, I read some of the stories.....hot, hot, hot.....has anybody else read those and got riled up? I'm curious what some of your favorite stories are? Keep 'em cumin Angel.

bendis
08-05-2004, 10:24 AM
Hi Kevin,
I'm a story-lover too & 'shemale payback' is my favourite. I love the absolute aggression and dominance of the girl in this story. 'A Friendly Neighbourhood Drive with Angel' is good too, as I really got the impression that although in the story Angel cared for the guy, she was just u***g him & u***g him with no care for his own satisfaction - just the way I'd liked to be used by her ;)

Cleo
08-06-2004, 11:14 AM
I wasn't sure if anyone read the stories.

Guess I should bug Angel to add more stories. Any special requests?

Something else for my Angel to do list. lol

kevinv
08-07-2004, 01:18 PM
I'd love to write a story....so if it's OK with you, I'll take a swing at one...how would I go about getting it to you (assuming it's OK-if not, no problem)

bendis
08-09-2004, 07:42 PM
Oh the stories have their fans, for sure Cleo! As a suggestion, it would be great if we can have a couple of random Foxy pics spread through the story. That'd be wonderfully evocative from a visual point of view.

Hope you do write some stories, Kevin. Given the detail you put into your questionnairre, I can bet what activity would be given the most attention by you ;)