View Full Version : Now A Ritual !

polyooo
07-14-2004, 02:30 AM
Dear FA,
Back again as I have something to relate to you and a susequent request - if that's ok ?
I recently underwent penis "enhancement " surgery and am extrememly happy with the result - particularly in the fact that it is now not dissimilar to YOUR beautiful pecker.
As I shave "everything" each second day, I like to moisturise "everything" in order that all remains soft and smooth.
Once shaven, it is now the morning's ritual to moisturise my new schlong whilst watching YOU masturbate - and what a great ritual it is!
Your latest additon masturbation solo is a favourite, particularly when early on you "flick" your cock when sitting forward and later, whilst you are pumping hard, you do it again before you finally cum!!!
I have to tell you - THAT IS SO HORNY! So I have a request.
If at some stage you are looking for a theme or storyline, could I request the following :-
You shower, soap up, clean all areas extremely well, then step out of the shower to dry.
You go from the bathroom to the patio where you can take in the sun while you moisturise your body.
You start moisturi***g your arms, torso and breasts and because it feels so good we can see that your cock starts to react!
You then moisturise that beautiful backside of yours and down the back of your legs, but to do each leg properly you must place your foot up on the patio chair and rub the moisturiser in from top to bottom.
As you finish each leg, we can see that fantastic cock of yours is totally engorged, so as you stand up after completing each leg, you squirt a little moisturiser on your cock and start working it in with slow long strokes.
Because it is so soft and slippery, you take a better position on the outdoor lounge, you squirt more on the head of your cock and let in run all the way down to your balls.
You then wrap your around the base of your cock cupping your balls as well and rub all that lovely mixture around your balls and up and down the shaft.
Because it is slippery and smooth, you can take long strokes from the head down to the base which highlights how wonderfully hard and big your cock really is!
If the moisturiser starts to dry up - you put a little more on.
With such long strokes you can keep cupping your balls to keep them well moisturised at the same time - until finally you just have to blow a huge load!
THAT WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE and you would make a stiff cock very happy if ever you decide to film the storyline as detailed.
Thank you and my very best to you for now - POLYOOO