View Full Version : A Few Questions

polyooo
07-13-2004, 11:41 AM
indigo
TO FA,
Greetings from Queensland, Australia !!!
I subscribed only recently and have to say that I am very impressed with YOU and ALL your attributes !
Q 1 : With all your regular activities do you have any advice as to how you regularly obtain and keep erections and perform on cue.
I would masturbate at least 5 or 6 times a week and have sex (on average) about 5 times per week and have no problem boning up and getting my rocks off most times - but I have to admit that I am not totally rampant every time.
Your solo masturbating clips ALWAYS get me hard but I wondered if you have any special lotion or technique to bone up and cum as well and as regularly as you do ?
Q 2 : The way you play to the camera so well whilst masturbating, do you genuinely enjoy working up to your final cumshots? (CUM FLY WITH ME IS FANTASTIC!)
Q 3 : How can I purchase your 3 new DVD's from Australia?
I have access to Western Union here, so can I forward payment via them in order to get the package as I can tell you - I HAVE TO HAVE THEM !!!!!
I am seriously in need of your DVD's (and others here are too) so your earliest reply would be greatly appreciated.
If you ever have the opportunity to come out to Australia I would be more than happy to arrange for a photo shoot out on the Great Barrier Reef. (The boat is always ready for you!)
Keep up the good work and be assured that I regularly have my hand on my groin whenever I am on the FA website.
Thank You - POLYOOO