PDA

View Full Version : the questionairre I sent

kevinv
07-08-2004, 12:47 PM
Angel,

Kevin from L.A. here.....I emailed you a short questionaire regarding your preferences when getting sucked....I want to be at my best the next time I have the pleasure of your pleasure.

xoxo

K

FoxyAngel
07-09-2004, 07:04 PM
Hi Kevin
I was quite impressed with your questionaire and would love to answer the questions here on the message board. I remember from experience you are quite talented and the thought you have even put into your questions would explain as to why.
here are the questions and my answer. Im sure many will learn from them. Thanks for asking.

Speaking of great head...***ce it's been awhile ***ce my mouth has made love to your cock, i've written a quick questionairre to ensure you get the best of service.

1.Do you prefer slow up and down technique or fast?
I prefer slow up and down technique.

2. Do you prefer just the mouth, or assisstance from a stroking hand?
I like both actually but when it comes to finishing me off I like assitance from the hand.

3. Do you like it wet and sloppy, or dry and neat?
I like it dry and neat babe

4. Do you like tongue licking, or mostly engulfing?
well if you continuously engulf me you will make me cum quickly. tea***g and u***g your tongue will get a longer lasting bigger load out of me.

5. Do you prefer to be deep throated and linger there or keep an up and down pace?
deepthroat and linger on it babes.

6.While being deep throated do you like tongue action on the shaft, or just the deep throat?
Deepthroat with tongue action is the best.

7. Do you like to have your balls licked and sucked?
oh yes. I insist

8. Do you like to mix in a little rimming with the
head?
oh yes love that very much as well.

9. Do you prefer to stand, lie down on a bed, or sit
in a chair or the edge of a bed when getting sucked?
I like to lie YOU on the bed and rape and fuck your mouth intensely til I blow it all over your face

10. Do you have a preference as to how you like to cum?
lets see there are many ways I like to cum. my favorite I guess you can tell from the site is to shoot my load over cute faces trickling over the lips is hot. I love to shoot all over the guys chest and arms. Its hot to me to see a man with huge arms licking my load off his biceps. and ofcourse a talented bottom that can let me crack the can as long as I can.

I look forward to your answers and giving you the
utmost in service.

xoxox

Kevin in L.A.

riffraff
07-09-2004, 08:07 PM
Good answers...GOOD ANSWERS!

summersun
07-09-2004, 09:39 PM
I Agree entirely with FOXY!!!!!!
I like so many all that sexual things !!!!!!!!! sucked, and fucked and more nice sexual things!!!!

summersun
07-09-2004, 09:50 PM
Kevin your VERY LUCKY MAN!!!
GOOD FOR YOU!!!

riffraff
07-11-2004, 06:10 PM
Hmm... Angel likes it nice 'n slow, plenty pf deep-throating, lots of tongue, use the hand, keep it neat, lick the balls, be passive, and let her cum on you.

Any questions?

kevinv
07-12-2004, 02:40 PM
OK Angel....next time I see you it's five star service! I've got all the information I need to turn you inside out.

muaaaaaaah!

Kevin

yosi
07-13-2004, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by kevinv
OK Angel....next time I see you it's five star service! I've got all the information I need to turn you inside out.

muaaaaaaah!

Kevin

I think it will be Angel that will turn you inside out ;)

being on my back and mouth raped by Foxy-Angel is the ultimate wet dream for me.
I only wish it would come true one day...........

kevinv
07-13-2004, 03:50 PM
I know, she will turn me inside out...my goal with Foxy is to give her what she wants so good, that she can't help but cut loose and go the xtra mile.....

Hey, I was telling Mandy about the questionaire, I'd love to get her responses as well....and why not Kourtney....Wendy....hell, we could have a log here of how to please our favorite girls...

and then wouldn't the world be a better place....so come on ladies...tell us how you like it!