PDA

View Full Version : Photo shoot ideas

riffraff
07-04-2004, 10:07 PM
Gentle readers:

Here are some ideas I've given Angel regarding photo shoots. I 'd be interested -- as I'm sure Angel would be -- in hearing comments good, bad, or indifferent with respect to these ideas.

First, I'd like to see Angel as a librarian with her hair in a bun, wearing some half eyeglasses on a chain, looking kind of old-fashioned. I'm sure most of us have fantasized about a librarian at some point in our lives, so let's see a librarian with a little (okay, BIG) something extra under her skirt.

Next, what about seeing Angel as a beauty queen? Maybe wearing a one-piece bathing suit, some high heels, a tiara (crown), a bouquet of flowers in her arms, and a sash across her chest that says "Miss Florida"? C'mon, admit it -- that's hot!

How about Angel as a Mouseketeer? Wouldn't you like to see our special lady with a pair of mouse ears on her head, wearing some frilly ankle-high socks, sucking on a lollipop, flipping through a magazine while lying on a bed? That would be so precious.

Now hear is a super hot idea: Angel as a Playboy bunny! Angel would look sooooo hot with those cute bunny ears on her head and those sexy cufflinks, wiggling her little bunny tail. Wow!

Finally, I'd like to see Angel in some skimpy shorts (with a BIG bulge), a h***** top so we can see her belly button, with pony tails, licking a big vanilla ice cream cone with a cherry on top. Yum yum!

I hope others will comment on these suggestions and provide other ideas of their own. Let's help Angel to make this a great web site and provide photo shoots of fantasies that WE want to see!

Thanks for reading.