PDA

View Full Version : Foxy ! Experiences with man with ...

summersun
07-03-2004, 11:11 AM
With tight ass-hol , -LIKE MY ASS-HOLE like virgin ? IM THIS LIKE THAT, MY ASS FOXY!!! I HAVE SO TIGHT ASS-HOLE !!!!!

GOOD FOR ME!!!!!!!

WITH LOVE JOHN FROM GRRECE!!!!!

riffraff
07-04-2004, 09:38 PM
John -- I'm sure Angel would love to bust your cherry for you and slide her big fuckpole into your tight "pussy." Am I right, Angel?

summersun
07-07-2004, 07:18 AM
Yes!!! you right!!!!

For me, you right!!!

AND : I'DONT HAVE ''PUSSY'' !! ONLY ASS, AND COCK!!!!! BUT NO ''PUSSY'' BABY!!!

JOHN FROM GREECE

riffraff
07-10-2004, 10:20 PM
Absolutely goddamn right!

FoxyAngel
07-14-2004, 04:38 PM
to any and all of you. bend those sweet asses over in front of me. I will crack them all nice and hard and for those virgin asses out there watch out you have seen my Angel style and know how I
like to groove. do us both a favor and practice. I like the men that can handle me hard and take it well.
Angel

summersun
07-17-2004, 12:48 PM
XXXMMMMMM MY BABY FOXY !!!!!!!!

I W A N D - Y O U !!!!!! I W A N D - Y O U!!!!!

I W A N D - Y O U !!!!!!!!!!

I W A N D - Y O U - M A K E ME ANYTHING YOU LIKE!!!

I NEED YOU SO MUCH MY BABY!!!!!!

FOR EVER YOURS TO - JOHN FROM GREECE / ATHENS!!!!!!!!

summersun
08-12-2004, 09:03 PM
AND:
MY BABY FOXY!!!

I DONT HAVE SEE NEVER MY LIFE YOUPS PHOTOS WITH MAN.

DarkElf
08-23-2004, 03:13 AM
Me either?

I think.

FoxyAngel
08-23-2004, 05:51 PM
I dont understand what you mean...

I DONT HAVE SEE NEVER MY LIFE YOUPS PHOTOS WITH MAN.

Angel

summersun
08-28-2004, 06:19 AM
For expåriensås with man and you baby foxy!!!
I dont have see never yourself sexual photo, yourself fuck to ass-hol some man. That i mean baby!!!
You undestan now baby ?

Valentino
08-28-2004, 06:42 PM
Well Angel, If I may lend you a hand........ I think summersun wants to say that he has never seen a picture of you, banging a guys ass.

Oh and by the way, with this being my first post and all, I might ass well say it now, cause I know I will later........

You're stunning. Abso-friggin' gorgeous. But (and this may sound odd) to me, that's secundary. Enjoying whatever you do, that's all that matters. That's what keeps you going. And trust me......we want to keep you going for a long, long time.

Boy, that was gushy. Well, at least it's out.

One last thing: If you have the time, please enlight Amsterdam with your appearance!

Arrivederci,

Valentino

summersun
08-30-2004, 06:21 AM
Exactly that i mean MY BABY FOXY!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR HE HELP VALENTINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TS loving Dwarf
08-30-2004, 08:44 AM
I'm a short Dwarf who would love you to fuck my warm asshole.

I also cook and clean if you like.

I don't take up much room and you could keep me in your handbag for easy access.

riffraff
08-30-2004, 10:17 PM
Is the top of your head flat so I can set my beer on it?

Hugh Jarrod
09-02-2004, 03:28 AM
What about us non virgins? I lost my virginity to Vanity but I'd let you have your way with me Foxy. I love those Tgirls who let me be a man and come to me to rest their heads on my shoulder or when they need comforting, yet when it comes to sex take control and let me know who's in charge in the bedroom.

FoxyAngel
09-02-2004, 01:25 PM
Hugh.

you are starting to interests me more. sounds like the kind of man I like to share some good times with. dont get the wrong impression virgins are nice but theres much to be said for experience.

Angel